Massive horsepower and fuel mileage gains (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All by simply spraying some teflon lubricant on the inside of my intake hose while I had it off to clean the TB. Now the air can go through there with much less friction and now the 80 accelerates like a ferrari*

That is all,

Dan

*Stated ferrari only running on 3 cylinders and starting out in 3rd gear:D

Sounds like liquid ball bearings...

:lol:

you must have got a bit of teflon on your orange dot

C'mon, it's not noon yet where you are, and you're drinking already?

Dibs on the patent!

DougM

I have had nothing but electrical problems when I replaced my blinker fluid

C'mon, it's not noon yet where you are, and you're drinking already?

It was evening....

You all can laugh all you want but this is at least a good a mod as the L shock.:D

Explain to this complete idiot(me) exactly what you do. Maybe with pictures. Cause I'd like to accelerate faster. I have to cross the busiest highway in the city from a stop, at least a couple times of day.

Plus I'm 19 and there's nothing I like more than accelerating quickly.

Plus I'm 19 and there's nothing I like more than accelerating quickly.

The only way to get more acceleration out of a cruiser is to park it and purchase a Lexus GS4XX. That was my single best mod for my Cruiser.

The sarcasim is as thick as Mrs Bill Clinton's ankles in here.....

How does that work? Teflon isn't magnetic.

And, don't diss the Tornado. Now that I've removed the Tornado and the K&N filter, I can't do four wheel burnouts on dry pavement. I never really tried before I removed them, but I could have done it.

You blokes should try doing 4 wheel burnouts with a diesel 80s.L.O.L.

The Teflon is only a temporary solution and repeated applications are needed for long term performance gains.

I'm now finalizing a permanent, 1 time install mod to achieve the same results.

The mod consists for three extensions, feet if you will, that raises the filter canister so that the outlet is now higher than the throttle body. Where the Teflon helped the air slide up the hill, this sloped condition allows us to take advantage of the earths gravity and aids in accelerating the air's flow down into the engine.

Look for an early April 2007 release.

I don't believe you. How much power does it take to burn out All Four tires on an 80??

That's a good question. I'm lucky to get one to spin going aroud a corner, at full throttle, on uneven pavement.

Do you think dry silicone would work as well? It's pretty slick as well. I have that here at home, or should I hold off until I get to work where I have a few cans of PTFE teflon in a can?

Youve gots to use the Marvel Mystery Oil, A little in the gas, a little in the oil, heck, add some to your blinker light fluid. It also keeps your muffler bearings lubercated.

The secrets in the "Mystery" ...

P.S. If you add it to your tires.. a nice healthy coat, on each one... You just might beable to spin all four of them there tires.

The Teflon is only a temporary solution and repeated applications are needed for long term performance gains.

I'm now finalizing a permanent, 1 time install mod to achieve the same results.

The mod consists for three extensions, feet if you will, that raises the filter canister so that the outlet is now higher than the throttle body. Where the Teflon helped the air slide up the hill, this sloped condition allows us to take advantage of the earths gravity and aids in accelerating the air's flow down into the engine.

Look for an early April 2007 release.

Oh Oh, Sign Me up!

This will by far be the best mod out there:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom