Marlin Crawler Land Cruiser Products (1 Viewer)

What Land Cruiser Specific Productions WOULD YOU BUY if we developed them?

• Land Cruiser 80 Series chromoly semi float axle shafts (C-clip)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Land Cruiser 80 Series chromoly axle shafts with C CLIP ELIMINATOR

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • LC 80 series full float conversion using LC or Mini Truck hubs/disks, using MC's double stud design

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • 3FE COMPLETE H55 conversion kit (includes MC built transmission, big $$$)

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • 3E to R150/R151 Mini Truck 5 speed to SPLIT CASE Adapter Kit

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • HF2A/HF2AV New Low Gear set w/ SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER gear ratio- may require extensive mods to case

Votes: 62 36.7%
  • Marlin Crawler built 80 series case with Crawler Gear (3.12:1) and spool, ready to bolt in

Votes: 78 46.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You just let me know as soon as that lower gear set is ready. Me and my money will be waiting right here. :beer:

Sitting on a NWF BB waiting on an input. After folding the gas tank seam there's easily an inch of clearance between the tcase and gas tank, with the BB installed. Adapter, box, something can work, it's just my opinion, but out of all of it, significant gear reduction is going to be money for y'all.

View attachment 1618549
So you got the 80 series specific one? Pics?

Voted for lower gears, assuming mods fit in the 100 series.

4:1 gears would be swell.

How about a manual transmission option for the 1fz? :rolleyes:

So when would one expect to be able to purchase one of these fine lower range gear sets. :hmm:

So when would one expect to be able to purchase one of these fine lower range gear sets. :hmm:

Unknown at this time, we are taking a look at many, many things in our catalog, this includes our suppliers. We wanted to know if there is a genuine market for some of these things before putting effort into designing some new products.

@Marlin Crawler So I’m a little dusty this morning and can’t really get my head around it, what %is the reduction on 4:1 low range gears? The current one available here is a 25% reduction, how would 4:1 compare?

IIRC, the gear set currently available is a 25% reduction as compared to stock. The 4:1 would be lower than that.
Stock 2.488:1
MC 3.12:1
:smokin: 4:1

Damn, a r151f manual trans swap would be cool(one is sitting in my garage) and so would lower t case gears.

~60% reduction

That would completely change the way the truck drives for the better. I’m a big fan of lockers and super crawler gears.

@Marlin Crawler what would the modifications to the case be? Can you give us a bit of an idea as to what you’re thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom