Marlin Crawler Land Cruiser Products (1 Viewer)

What Land Cruiser Specific Productions WOULD YOU BUY if we developed them?

• Land Cruiser 80 Series chromoly semi float axle shafts (C-clip)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Land Cruiser 80 Series chromoly axle shafts with C CLIP ELIMINATOR

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • LC 80 series full float conversion using LC or Mini Truck hubs/disks, using MC's double stud design

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • 3FE COMPLETE H55 conversion kit (includes MC built transmission, big $$$)

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • 3E to R150/R151 Mini Truck 5 speed to SPLIT CASE Adapter Kit

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • HF2A/HF2AV New Low Gear set w/ SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER gear ratio- may require extensive mods to case

Votes: 62 36.7%
  • Marlin Crawler built 80 series case with Crawler Gear (3.12:1) and spool, ready to bolt in

Votes: 78 46.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Correct

1tight-fit-jpg.1122448
Looks a lot like mine....

What has reverse engineering/copying has anything to do with not calling me back? Regardless they came up with the product or not they will need to provide customer service and take my money....they won't call me back to take my money.

Do they know you personally :rofl:

Sorry I could not help it.;)

Point is in a small business you are only as good as your employees and accountability is hard to audit without people complain. Complaining on mud will change nothing going forward.

Do they know you personally :rofl:

Sorry I could not help it.;)

Point is in a small business you are only as good as your employees and accountability is hard to audit without people complain. Complaining on mud will change nothing going forward.

o_O

I'm stating what happened not complaining, complaining is stating a problem without a solution but I had a solution which is buy from someone else. Going forward Marlin simply won't have my business, it's a small change but a change never the less.

What has reverse engineering/copying has anything to do with not calling me back? Regardless they came up with the product or not they will need to provide customer service and take my money....they won't call me back to take my money.

I called them 96 times on day and never got through... I don't even consider calling them now. I would rather go to trail gear's website.

Solution: Order online. More efficient for consumer and business.

QUOTE="Qball, post: 11970487, member: 79407"]o_O

I'm stating what happened not complaining, complaining is stating a problem without a solution but I had a solution which is buy from someone else. Going forward Marlin simply won't have my business, it's a small change but a change never the less.[/QUOTE]

Solution: Order online. More efficient for consumer and business.

]

Works great until your order gets screwed up. Then have fun arguing with them about it trying to just get what you paid for.

Wouldn't be a big deal normally, except I have had more orders come in wrong than I have had arrive correct. A buddy of mine just needed a 30 spline t-case output seal next day aired to his house. He got a box of stickers, an invoice, and no seals. That was last week, and I'm still not sure if he has his seals yet.

I had a coupon that you had to call in. Absolutely a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom