After some forum Debate on the topic, the trip is set for March 19th, But the plan is...
1) Travel to Sheep's bridge - Not a hard trail from what I understand.
2) Camp overnight along the Verde
3) Have some Green St. Patty's day beer
4) I hear there are hot springs...might have to try those out (are they big enough to relax in?)
20721 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, United States (This address is for the circle K, but it's a plaza so meet in the parking lot).
Below is the list of attendees as I interpreted it from the post...let me know if there's changes to this list.
1) Kirk & Cinder
2) Brice & Tina & Fam Damily (4 Two Legged Kids, 1 with four legs)
3) Ron & Family?
4) Wilma83 – Tentative
5) ScottyDog & Cali-Tacoma
8) Dissent & Fam Damily
9) Saddletramp - Making the run because Alvis said so.