March ROTM

Great pics guys. I've never been there and I'm going to have to add it to the list now. Looks like one that we shouldn't have missed. Oh well. Next time.

smittycrusher

"Hey big guy, you a golfer" - Roger Dorn
SILVER Star

It was great meeting you guys. Thanks for welcoming our little group. It is true, I do get around. I genuinely love the desert. I arrived back in Atlanta about an hour ago. It is nice to have the 80 home, but she did enjoy her nine months out West. We left camp Sunday morning around 8:30am and drove straight through to Atlanta. The truck basically ran for 34 straight hours (besides the down time filling up and the one 45 minute stop for BBQ in Memphis). I love this truck. It ran like a top the entire way and rolled 220,000 miles earlier today. Scanguage never got above 200 degrees. I don't know when I will be back there again, but it can't be soon enough. I hope that we cross paths again in the future.

All the best,

Smitty

Cruddz

GOLD Star
Great pics guys. I've never been there and I'm going to have to add it to the list now. Looks like one that we shouldn't have missed. Oh well. Next time.
We will have to do a re-run of this trip when you guys get back, maybe in April?

Top Bottom