Maintenance recommendations on a low mileage 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The OEM Japan made wipers (which you’ll have to order from Toyota) are by far the best wiper blades you can buy.

Are you sure you didn’t buy the ones they sell at the dealer? (Which are not the OEM style wiper blades)
They are OEM wipers for 2013, and I got them from Toyota 8522253071. They look exactly the same as the original wipers on the truck. It doesn't look like the design changed from 2013 to 2021.
After they wipe you can see on the glass the places where the pressure points on the blade are.
Here is how Valeo blades are - continuu pressure (1500 points) along the blade. They do not look as good as the OEM but they do a much better job.

Air filter, in cabin air filter, oil, oil filter, front and rear diff fluid, transfer case fluid, coolant drain and fill, grease all zerks on drive shafts, grease universal joints, inspect the brakes for any out of place fluid and pad thickness, start tire rotation (I just do front to rear same side but I do it every oil change 5000miles), replace wipers front and rear blade, check brake fluid if really dark replace it and have bleed done on system (or wait on this till the brake pads that are sure to be coming soon). Last but not least enjoy, that was good find.

Dont overthink it, just drive it and do the regular maintenance. If the tires are 10 years old, replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom