Maintenance Manuals

There are available Charles but hard to find. The chassis and body come in two parts and the engine comes in a single manual.
I had a few sets for sale on this forum but someone got up me excusing me of making this forum like eBay so I pulled the sale.
Sorry but no longer for sale.
I can take some pics and add part numbers if you like.

Last edited:
Ive been collecting Toyota manuals for 45 years and the latter 1990 and on are rare. The guy I brought these from used to bargain Toyota into supplying manuals with every new cruiser he brought no manual no sale. Someone got in before me and brought a few but I got what was left something like 16 manuals 1985 to 1999.

There are available Charles but hard to find. The chassis and body come in two parts and the engine comes in a single manual.
I had a few sets for sale on this forum but someone got up me excusing me of making this forum like eBay so I pulled the sale.
Sorry but no longer for sale.
I can take some pics and add part numbers if you like.
That is unfortunate, i like having the hardcopy manuals and wish I could find some to buy.

JuanJ

Hello,

RM183E-1 shows up sometimes on eBay.

The other manuals shown above are available at daemon4x4.org/portal/downloads.php

Juan

Now I'm jealous....
Chappo
I would love those October 84 manuals do you wanna trade some late model manuals.

chappohj47

Chappo Built
Sorry mate. Those manuals I'm going to keep until I work out what vehicle I get next

Top Bottom