For Sale Maine 1965 fj40 lv - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
anyone interested in this running 65 40?
otherwise I will take it to the parting out arena.

32000 miles. engine runs really well. 3 owner truck. been a yard truck for the past 15
has a specter lift with skyjackers and a plow are only imajor modifications
engine bay is unmolested save the fuel pump which is from later year.
3 speed on the column. steelies. warn hubs.

gas tank no leaks, doors are perfect rear barns in great shape as well as bi fold.
one hard top side has dent but repairable. the other side dented probably beyond repair.
top is eh at best.
wheel wells are decent rear floor maybe repairable
all the pulls and switches present. 4wd lever on the dash
heat fresh air vent on the side of truck
bib and hood are perfect. fender skins banged up inners are good.

4200. i believe parts are worth that. bill of sale and registration only from Maine.
dont have it presently but can make that happen if serious buyer.
if a title is needed I would be able to get it titled in Massachusetts but would take some time.
IMG_20200505_084402419.jpg
temp_9.jpg
IMG_20200508_111713492.jpg
IMG_20200508_111726916.jpg
IMG_20200505_153325169.jpg

Too bad frame is rotted out.
The frame is only bad in that one spot at the perch. It's repairable. The rest of the frame is pretty decent. Wheel wells are salvageable doors are almost perfect rear doors barn s and bifold are good and one hardtop side is good. Is actually a decent rig to restore. All the parts are there including the jumps and original tool kit and Jack.

Too bad frame is rotted out.
The frame is only bad in that one spot at the perch. It's repairable. The rest of the frame is pretty decent.

from the pics above it looks like both sides of the frame, at the front perch of the rear springs.
chances are the rest of the rear frame isn't great or at least very thin

yes both sides at the perch. its strange because its good at the rear corner brackets where it usually isnt.
ive located a frame locally to swap over. will go that route if someone is interested .
otherwiese if anyone wants parts it will be posted in the parts section next week.
not trying to pull one over on anyone, its a 65 40 from the north east . it has some rot but its also mostly there.

and here is a tub for sale
1965 tub in WA

Last edited:
A great project for someone. Turn it into this!
Not my truck, just love this pic.
20190926_215002.jpg

I spy Darth Vader to boot. Sell that to finance 1/6th of the asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom