For Sale M416 Trailer with CVT Roof Top Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1967 M416 - Restored buy the previous owner. Functional lights, parking brake and factory drains. It has never been titled.
CVT MT Denali Roof top tent - sleeps 4+, I bought it new and have only used it once. Never seen rain.
Max coupler, pintle and 2" receiver hitches
Misc - all dishes, tools, spare parts in the pic are all included.

$3700 Located in Henley, MO

Call or text is the best for me, I have a lot more pics I can text as well. 636-667-7086 - Ron

**Pics are attached. Here a link to my craigslist ad also: M416 trailer with CVT roof top tent

Last edited:
trailer 1.jpg

trailer 3.jpg

trailer 4.jpg

trailer 6.jpg

trailer 7.jpg

Last edited:
Cwospark, Sure give me a call or text and we will arrange it. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: pch
Is this still available

Do you ever come south? Great setup! I live in Alabama, so MO would be a good little trip. I had a M416 once and sold it, wishing I hadn't now. With that size tent. Is there any instability in the trailer when you're sleeping. Would the rack hold the 3-4 adults that the tent is rated for?

Do you ever come south? Great setup! I live in Alabama, so MO would be a good little trip. I had a M416 once and sold it, wishing I hadn't now. With that size tent. Is there any instability in the trailer when you're sleeping. Would the rack hold the 3-4 adults that the tent is rated for?

No i dont come you way often. Trailer is rock solid with that tent. I added the jack on the front and have an rv stabilzer for the back. Plus the parking brake really locks it in place, no shaking at all. Rack is stout, Ive never had any concern what so ever with it.

1967 M416 - Restored buy the previous owner. Functional lights, parking brake and factory drains. It has never been titled.
CVT MT Denali Roof top tent - sleeps 4+, I bought it new and have only used it once. Never seen rain.

Call or text is the best for me, I have a lot more pics I can text as well. 636-667-7086 - Ron

**Pics are attached. Here a link to my craigslist ad also: M416 trailer with CVT roof top tent
Is this still available?

Is this still available I'm very interested

Dang. I wish I had seen this sooner. That is a great looking trailer/tent and seemed very reasonably priced.

Congrats to the seller and new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom