For Sale M416/M100 Bantam style trailer bed kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I have been hashing out the details and now they are ready. For those looking to get into an "overland" style trailer, I may have your solution.
For those home builder types, I am offering M416/M100 Bantam style trailer bed kits in both mild 12ga and 10ga steel as well as 12ga 3003 aluminum. These are 5 piece kits, 4 side panels and a floor panel. All side panels have a 1"x 1.25 lip with mating corners at 45° for ease of building/mating.
This kits allows one to pick out fenders of choice, build frame of choice, wheel base, suspension ect. I can even easily modify these dimensions to replace an entire truck bed from a Mini/Tacoma to a full size diesel or gasser. Allows for many different options.
I will offer these in a welded platform as well if wanted. Mild steel will run $225 and the aluminum $425 to weld. Welding in the floor panel will eat up time. The five pieces can also be shipped. Weight varies on sheet metal gauge. The aluminium kits weigh 75lbs but have yet to weigh the steel. I can also have latched door panels made of your own design that can be integrated into your build. Trailer lid kits too.
Cost for these are $750 for 12ga steel, $950 for 10ga steel and $1050 for the aluminum. These are made to order and usually about 2 days turn around. I am located in Houston.
Feel free to share and or contact me for further info. Pics are of aluminum kits. Dimensions are: Floor 41"x72" Top width 49" Height 18".

22687975_10159465651430537_3805077468075071781_n.jpg

22728936_10159465651530537_7101429800651326386_n.jpg

22814081_10159465651730537_1989900600948618370_n.jpg

22815340_10159465651585537_8718012550272636496_n.jpg

Unfortunately there is no cheaper price. It has actually gone up. Materials including welding consumables as well. If still interested, shoot me another PM and we can discuss.

Scotia, How much would a assembled lid be at the cheapest?

Unfortunately there is no cheaper price. It has actually gone up. Materials including welding consumables as well. If still interested, shoot me another PM and we can discuss.

I never like to deal with people who only want cheap. I find it disrespectful personally.

@scotia Materials, labor, etc. all cost money. Good reply.

Should have pics next week
Not sure if this is PM or not I'm new to this. I'd like to find out more about the m416 kits.
So I have been hashing out the details and now they are ready. For those looking to get into an "overland" style trailer, I may have your solution.
For those home builder types, I am offering M416/M100 Bantam style trailer bed kits in both mild 12ga and 10ga steel as well as 12ga 3003 aluminum. These are 5 piece kits, 4 side panels and a floor panel. All side panels have a 1"x 1.25 lip with mating corners at 45° for ease of building/mating.
This kits allows one to pick out fenders of choice, build frame of choice, wheel base, suspension ect. I can even easily modify these dimensions to replace an entire truck bed from a Mini/Tacoma to a full size diesel or gasser. Allows for many different options.
I will offer these in a welded platform as well if wanted. Mild steel will run $225 and the aluminum $425 to weld. Welding in the floor panel will eat up time. The five pieces can also be shipped. Weight varies on sheet metal gauge. The aluminium kits weigh 75lbs but have yet to weigh the steel. I can also have latched door panels made of your own design that can be integrated into your build. Trailer lid kits too.
Cost for these are $750 for 12ga steel, $950 for 10ga steel and $1050 for the aluminum. These are made to order and usually about 2 days turn around. I am located in Houston.
Feel free to share and or contact me for further info. Pics are of aluminum kits. Dimensions are: Floor 41"x72" Top width 49" Height 18".

View attachment 1562105

View attachment 1562107

View attachment 1562108

View attachment 1562109

View attachment 1562105

View attachment 1562107

View attachment 1562108

View attachment 1562109

I'm not sure how to send a PM. Ryaneddy16 can you please send me one so we can exchange contact info I'd like to find out more and possibly maybe shipping cost. Thanks

I have responded to all that have contacted me. I have asked to be PM'd as Mud with its excessive adverts drives me away from using it. Once contacted, we can discuss needs or options via a different form of communication.
I'm trying to get in contact with whoever is selling the sheet metal tub. Sorry I'm confused it say to PM you as mud not sure what to do

View attachment 1562105

View attachment 1562107

View attachment 1562108

View attachment 1562109
are you still making this trailers and what's cost on them now?

No longer producing these. Shipping, material and labour costs no longer make these cost effective. Especially when brand new sheet metal tubs are available for a third of the cost.

Dam it sorry It didn’t work out I live in Houston myself. Is there anyway to know the dimensions
?

They are the exact same dimensions as the M416. Those dimensions are posted pretty much all over the web. I believe a new tub is only about $1300....last i checked. They come primed ready for paint.

They are the exact same dimensions as the M416. Those dimensions are posted pretty much all over the web. I believe a new tub is only about $1300....last i checked. They come primed ready for paint.
Who’s carriers them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom