LX470/Cygnus jdm chassis numbers / build year 2000 or not? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm based in Indonesia and looking to buy an LX470 (iver here they have the jdm chassis numbers UJZ100-xxxxxxx).

A 2000 registered model I'm looking at is UJZ100-0082115. I have seen 1999 models with the numbers -0079xxx and 2000 models with 0120xxx and so I'm thinking that this particular car might in fact be a 1999 and not a 2000 as stated in the vehicle registration. (Wouldn't be unusual over here to have the car year registered from the date of import rather than actual date of build)....

Is there any resource out there to check actual build years for jdm cars, or can anyone point to further info that might help me date the car?

The reason I ask is because I would much prefer to have VSC and A-Trac (please don't shoot me) and the updated front diff, and without the chance to take the car onto loose surfaces to test, im not sure how else to tell the difference?

If it helps, the engine number is 2UZ0135103 and the car has the factory centre console refrigerator... (Did they already come on the 98/99 models) ?

Thanks for any help, very much appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm based in Indonesia and looking to buy an LX470 (iver here they have the jdm chassis numbers UJZ100-xxxxxxx).

A 2000 registered model I'm looking at is UJZ100-0082115. I have seen 1999 models with the numbers -0079xxx and 2000 models with 0120xxx and so I'm thinking that this particular car might in fact be a 1999 and not a 2000 as stated in the vehicle registration. (Wouldn't be unusual over here to have the car year registered from the date of import rather than actual date of build)....

Is there any resource out there to check actual build years for jdm cars, or can anyone point to further info that might help me date the car?

The reason I ask is because I would much prefer to have VSC and A-Trac (please don't shoot me) and the updated front diff, and without the chance to take the car onto loose surfaces to test, im not sure how else to tell the difference?

If it helps, the engine number is 2UZ0135103 and the car has the factory centre console refrigerator... (Did they already come on the 98/99 models) ?

Thanks for any help, very much appreciated!
The vehicle you are looking at is September 1999. I’ve checked using partsouq.com by entering chassis number. It also had VSC and TRC. 1998 and above models indeed had cool box option.

The vehicle you are looking at is September 1999. I’ve checked using partsouq.com by entering chassis number. It also had VSC and TRC. 1998 and above models indeed had cool box option.
I tried partsouq too but can't seem to find it... What am I doing wrong? 😳

Screenshot_2023-09-25-21-07-13-961_com.android.chrome.jpg

It’s UZJ100-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom