SOLD LX470 AHC coil springs and torsion bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
** Update: No longer available ***

Coils and torsion bars removed from my '05 LX 470 during AHC conversion. Truck has 220k miles, underbody is spotless with zero rust. The torsion bars literally slid out of the anchors.

Free to a good home. Buyer pays shipping, or local pickup in Farmington or Ann Arbor, MI. Shipping cost is $40 for coils and $50 for torsion bars.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I did but I scrapped them a couple weeks ago. Posted them for sale but no takers. Would have given them to you. Sorry man.

I did but I scrapped them a couple weeks ago. Posted them for sale but no takers. Would have given them to you. Sorry man.
I'm considering doing the same operation. Just purchased a LX 470. One of my rear AHC shocks is leaking. Maybe I will do a conversion. It's cool you're in Michigan.

I converted to OEM using LC shocks (surprising cheap new, only $35-40 per shock!) and springs (bought used). The only overly expensive item are the bushing retainer plates for the shocks... AHC uses oval bushings, standard uses round bushings. Modified what I could but ended up buying 8 new in total for $80.

I'm located in Farmington Hills, how about you?

Im by Grand Rapids. Could you send me a pic or part number for the bushing retainer plates. I hate to convert because I have a working system except for one leaky shock. I'm still up in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom