LX450 Oak Ignition / Key Trim Part Number Please (1 Viewer)

Well, this just happened :(. Having a difficult time trying to find the part number for a replacement of the round trim piece for the ignition cylinder (where the key goes) in oak/tan for a 96-97’ LX450. If it’s discontinued, any idea if one from a different Toyota/Lexus is a good replacement?

04D70DD1-1907-4507-BC17-83586C8641A6.jpeg

tlc1995

SILVER Star
wanted mine too be black so went to junkyard and checked a bunch of different models until I found one. wasn't a perfect match but you couldn't tell it wasn't factory if you were looking at it. can't remember what Toyota I ended getting it out of but I believe it was out of a Camry. just an option to consider if you can't find one.

Gascan Just a question, do you have any friends that own a 3D printer? If you do you might want to talk to them about printing you a replacement. They might even be able to use an ABS plastic that's a close color match to the part you need.

Last edited:
Gascan Just a question, do you have any friends that own a 3D printer? If you do you might want to talk to them about printing you a replacement. They might even be able to use an ABS plastic that's a close color match to the part you need.
These are actually more like a rubber. They are fairly soft and pliable.

I have the same deterioration issue except mine is crumbling. Subscribed to find a solution.
@Gascan I found mine used. They are long gone with Toyota. I would check with people parting out rigs.

What part of Florida are you from?

I'm in St Pete. I've explored central Florida a bit (Different springs being the main destination), dabbled down in the lower Keys but have yet to make it up to the panhandle as that's an overnight trip; if you can recommend a dog friendly place to camp, I'd greatly appreciate it.

As @BILT4ME pointed out, they're a soft, rubber-like plastic; and my lack of 3D printer equipped friends. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom