LX 470 Wheel Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Location
Colorado
Hi, new owner of a 2002 LX470. It has a 2.5-inch Old man Emu lift with Nitrogear upper control arms. I am currently in the market for new wheels and tires. Current set that came on it are 275/65R18 Bridgestone Blizzaks and they aren’t rubbing. I don’t want to run winter tires all year and would like a full second set I could run and be able to change out the full wheel set myself. Been debating 16-18” wheels and am liking the thought of 16s to be better for off roading. I live in Breckenridge, CO for reference.

Looking for recommendations for wheels and I’m open to driving to pick some up if anyone is selling.

Thanks for the help!
 
if you're looking for something aftermarket, check out the 100-series wheels that FN has. Don't know if they have any in-stock, but I love the 17's I got from them (Five Star)
 
Back
Top Bottom