LX 470/Tundra Steel Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good evening my Toyota brothers!

I have a 1999 Lexus Lx470 and I am interested in finding out if it is possible to use steel wheels from a Tundra on my ride.
I want the old school look since I installed an old school Con-Ferr rack.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. In particular, the year of the Tundra.

Thanks a million.

Good evening my Toyota brothers!

I have a 1999 Lexus Lx470 and I am interested in finding out if it is possible to use steel wheels from a Tundra on my ride.
I want the old school look since I installed an old school Con-Ferr rack.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. In particular, the year of the Tundra.

Thanks a million.
I have Tundra wheels on my '04 Lx 470 now. Once I put on new Method's and tires, they will be available. 18".

20230528_142728.jpg

I have them on my LX470. They work great. These are factory Tundra wheels and tires (P255/70R18 Michelin LTX). 16 mpg without the trailer, and 14 with it on a 1,400 mile trip this past weekend. They're so smooth and quiet. Best $250 I have spent on wheels and tires ever.

View attachment 3337359

I have them on my LX470. They work great. These are factory Tundra wheels and tires (P255/70R18 Michelin LTX). 16 mpg without the trailer, and 14 with it on a 1,400 mile trip this past weekend. They're so smooth and quiet. Best $250 I have spent on wheels and tires ever.

I have Tundra wheels on my '04 Lx 470 now. Once I put on new Method's and tires, they will be available. 18".
Thanks a million for replying. That’s great to know.
Wheels look great. However, I am looking for the spare tire looking wheels.
Please let me know if you hear of anyone having some.
Have a super day!

Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom