Lumberjack Engineering: Exquisitely Engineered solutions for the 100 Series Platform.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you happen to have a pic of the old mount with a switch pro setup?
Thanks
Edit: I ordered. I will post up some pics once I have it all mounted and stuff. I have been dreading/postponing centralizing electronics for a while but this is the first piece of it.
Awesome! I apologize - I saw your post while @ my day job & then I think you had ordered by the time I got home, haha.
 
Awesome! I apologize - I saw your post while @ my day job & then I think you had ordered by the time I got home, haha.
No worries. Thanks for the discount.
 
My wonderful girlfriend and future wife that found out how much I've spent on my UZJ100 in under 2 years of ownership lol

When I was a teenager, I was riding in the car with my dad, complaining about my at-the-time girlfriend for some reason (who knows?).

He took off his wedding ring, told me to put it on, then said "There, now you can complain".

Moral of the story: I've been engaged for 6 years.
 
Ever accidentally bump your CDL button on your 03+ 100 series? Lumberjack Engineering now has a solution for that!
View attachment 3992412

This perfectly contoured guard protrudes *just* enough to make sure that you can't inadvertently bump it (unless you accidently try really hard I guess?) and is held in place with some 3M body trim tape.
View attachment 3992413
I didn't want to design it with a cover because I felt as if that would add excessive bulk - this tapered guard prevents your knees from bumping into it by accident without adding any unnecessary size.

Available now! $15 shipped to your door by itself, or $10 as an add-on to any other of my products.

Also! I think that @MongooseGA and myself will be working to get me setup as a vendor on The Artisan Garage, so my products will soon be available to purchase directly through the site! That'll make it easier to see what all I have for sale. I try to keep this thread updated, but I'm really active on Instagram as well under 'lumberjackengineering'.
Clever idea . If anyone is in my car for some reason they feel a need to touch every button. I’ll m plough the rest of your items before ordering this individually. Do you ship to the Uk ?
Incidentally what are the three buttons for near your sunglasses case ? My 2004 100 series Uk spec doesn’t have them
 
Clever idea . If anyone is in my car for some reason they feel a need to touch every button. I’ll m plough the rest of your items before ordering this individually. Do you ship to the Uk ?
Incidentally what are the three buttons for near your sunglasses case ? My 2004 100 series Uk spec doesn’t have them


You can find that here: CDL Guard **edited because somehow the original link I added was to a whole other thread)

He does ship to the UK!
 
Last edited:
Clever idea . If anyone is in my car for some reason they feel a need to touch every button. I’ll m plough the rest of your items before ordering this individually. Do you ship to the Uk ?
Incidentally what are the three buttons for near your sunglasses case ? My 2004 100 series Uk spec doesn’t have them
Those are garage door opener buttons! I'm surprised yours didn't come with them - maybe not as useful there?
I do ship to the UK!
 
New product drop!

This Lumberjack Engineering mount replaces the rear hatch interior handle with a new one that cleanly mounts the new Diode Dynamics Blade light. Perfect for camping, cooking, or digging through those dark drawer systems! 350 lumens of light that runs off of 4 AA batteries.

My hardwired hatch light mounts that utilize 2x of the Diode Dynamics Rocklights offer more brightness & dual color (white/red), but, they require running wiring & install is much more involved. This light & mount installs in about 2 minutes.

Check it out over here!

20260920_151412.webp

20260920_151308.webp

20260920_212810.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom