Lug Pattern, What Else Does It Fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to be selling the tires and aftermarket wheels off of my 73 FJ40 and to appeal to the most possible buyers I was wondering what other 6 lug pattern vehicles they might fit. I think half ton Chevy pickups used that pattern and I'm wondering if they might also fit some of the Toyota Tacoma pickups? Any help with this would be appreciated.

They should fit anything with 6 lugs.

In case you weren't aware what your lug pattern is....which I highly recommend you learn, it is 6x139 or 6x5.5, they are interchangeable. What isn't known is backspacing/offset of prospective buyer....not your problem so don't list it to fit a certain vehicle because all you can assume is lug pattern.

I bought some really nice set of 4 sipped and studded tires on some sort of not LC rims but were Toyota IIRC, yea well they fit on the back just fine but the hole was too small to fit over the hubs on the front. Second part is the drum brake retaining screw, third part can be back spacing for drum vs disk brakes.

Once I sandblast and paint the stock rims I have I'll be looking for suggestions on tall narrow tires for those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom