LSLC Trip - March 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! Hope y'all are doing well!

So I have an idea. Hope this isn't too late of notice. I am inviting y'all out to my family's place. We can camp, cook, fish, hang out, etc. There's also some space to drive around if my dad lets us. I'll ask.
There is also a brewery that's not far that we could possibly check out. Unsure on that. And if y'all want to drive around the country roads that's an option. I know an old bridge.

Basic info: Trees to park under if desire, fire pit, tank with bass and perch mainly, yes there's a restroom

Location: Just south of La Grange, Texas. It's about a 1 1/2 hour drive from central Austin. (May possibly meet at Bucee's Bastrop)
Date: March 6-7
Time: Really whenever on Saturday. Leave Sunday by Noon. Free to come for the day too.

No specific plan yet. Message/post if you're interested. Message me with any questions.

-Tyler

Could be down for this. Kid-friendly? If I go camping without my daughter again she might cut me. :)

I'd be down for that.

Myself and a buddy who has been at some of the meet-ups might be able to join. I'll know more as the time gets closer.

Hope everyone made it through snowmageddon ok!

It’s a little under 2 weeks now till this trip. If you’re interested and know you can go, let me know.

The daughter and I are still in as long as the weather cooperates! :)

Too close to Roundup for me unfortunately. Had a good time last trip. Y'all have fun!

Tyler, thanks for all the efforts you put into organizing LC meets, etc. I am not able to make this outing but look forward to the next one. :beer::beer::beer: Luis

Last edited:
@TCruiser93 I'm still in if this is still happening.

Yes, still happening as long as weather looks good.

Are each of y'all planning to stay the night on Saturday? Except maybe you Jay.

Planning on it. Me and my 6yr old daughter if that’s cool.

Are each of y'all planning to stay the night on Saturday? Except maybe you Jay.

I'm planning on staying overnight, yes. That's the whole point :) Camping and drinking beer and chilling out ;)

Do y'all want to meet at Bucee's Bastrop and go together? Or I can send the address and y'all can show up whenever is convenient?

I'm trying to decide myself yet. It's possible I may want to head out there earlier, Friday. But would gladly meet y'all at Bucee's.

I won’t be leaving Austin unto after noon. We have a few things to take care of sat am. If you want to DM the address I am sure we can make it. I hope to be there between 2-3pm on Sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom