LS Swap Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The power pursuit is what led me to the LS Swap. When I looked at the cost of a full 1FZ rebuild, plus a power adder, I was more than the cost of my LS swap. In the end, it is what works for you.

Talk to Jason Bowman at Big-10 garage in Gilbert. We used to do some club wrenching days at his old shop TruckWerks back in the day. He’s a top notch mechanic and engineer. He helped Aaron Kaufman launch ArcLight in Texas a couple years ago but is back in town. You couldn’t find a better guy to do the job. Tell him BMAN sent you.

Pays to be a wiring genius it appears 😁 I really want to go V8 but maybe I'm better off just rebuilding motor and trans. Know any shops out here that specialize in our 1FZEs? I know some shops wont even touch them and for good reason. If I cant go V8 a supercharger or the new Wits End Turbo have peaked my interest and for the rebuild and turbo/charger I'd probably be in at less than half of what I'd pay for the LS

I have done a lot with the 1fze motors. I am a huge fan of them and have rebuilt and replaced many. Give me a call if you decide to go that route. We would love to help you out.

Scott
Avid Cruisers
480-466-9212

I have done a lot with the 1fze motors. I am a huge fan of them and have rebuilt and replaced many. Give me a call if you decide to go that route. We would love to help you out.

Scott
Avid Cruisers
480-466-9212

I see you're from Mesa! Even better. Sounds like you're the guy. I'll give you a call Wednesday morning and even possibly stop by if that's easier. Would love to hear what we can do. I appreciate the response and you'll hear from me soon. My name is Justin, look forward to talking Scott. Have a great weekend!

I see you're from Mesa! Even better. Sounds like you're the guy. I'll give you a call Wednesday morning and even possibly stop by if that's easier. Would love to hear what we can do. I appreciate the response and you'll hear from me soon. My name is Justin, look forward to talking Scott. Have a great weekend!
Yeah our shop is in Gilbert. Give me a call and we can set something up. Thanks Justin

I'll vouche for Brandon and Scotty there at Avid. Great guys.

Scott
Avid Cruisers
480-466-9212

I can vouch for Scott he's a very knowledgeable and quality minded Toyota technician

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom