For Sale LS 430 2003. 133k miles, 1 owner, no wrecks. GA. "Platinum Blue" is the Lexus color. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im helping my father in law sell this gem. 1 owner, always serviced at Lexus, always garaged. Recent new tires, starter,battery, front conrol arm bushings, belt tensioners, all hoses, timimg belt ,ect.
Inside super clean, everything working.
Only visible ding is passenger front corner causing slight bow in quarterpanel as a result of pulling in garage. Any value opinions? I was thinking 8-11k?

20230930_144630.jpg

20231002_134406.jpg

20231002_134420.jpg

20231002_134427.jpg

20231002_134441.jpg

Man it's a shame about that passenger corner. If you can clean up the leather 11k doesn't sound undoable. Is the service history good?

Man it's a shame about that passenger corner. If you can clean up the leather 11k doesn't sound undoable. Is the service history good?
All history since new all done at Lexus dealer. Gonna touch up the corners and the front ding. Driver seat cleaned, but could be re-dyed. Considered adding BT radio to bring it current.

All history since new all done at Lexus dealer. Gonna touch up the corners and the front ding. Driver seat cleaned, but could be re-dyed. Considered adding BT radio to bring it current.
The market is tough right now, they have been selling closer to 8 on the auction sites in most cases. I think if you performed those rehab tasks you mentioned you would improve your chances of getting nearer to 11. Service history is a big plus in my book

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom