LRA FJ62 tank in an FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

midknightc3

SILVER Star
Threads
I apologize if this information has already been discussed, but I was unable to find my combination of questions. I have a 10/85 FJ60 with a Holley Sniper. Currently I am running the frame rail pump, but am in need of more fuel capacity on many trips. Jerry cans aren't especially practical with our current setup due to a RTT, so I am considering the LRA 40gal tank. Can I get the tank for a 62 and bolt it straight into my 60? I'm having trouble finding the fuel pump bracket, I can only seem to find the pump itself but not the carrier assembly. Is this still available anywhere or is it part of the LRA tank and I only need the pump? Looks like wiring would be pretty straight forward, still just + and ground for the pump.

Thanks!
Clark

Your only going to be able to find a uses bracket that will need to be modified. Other option is tanks inc fuel pump module along with an adapter that I make that adapts. The tanks inc fuel pump module to the fj62 tank and or the fj62 long range tank..
Can message me if you like for more info. Search the forum many have gone with this setup.
Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom