Looking for some tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been a while for me post up, but I thought I would ask if anyone has or knows some one who has tires. Size is 265\70 R16. Not particular on brand or anything else. Looking at least two. It's for my 4Runner.

Been a while for me post up, but I thought I would ask if anyone has or knows some one who has tires. Size is 265\70 R16. Not particular on brand or anything else. Looking at least two. It's for my 4Runner.

I have Michelin LTX I need to sell. 4 are P275/70-16, and 1 is P265/70-16. All with about 70% tread. Will this size work for you.

Talk about a pair of ghosts posting up at the same time. Glad to see you boys still lurking.

It might be a tight fit. I will PM you.

Whoa, glad to see your'e still alive and kicking Rudy! Where the heck you've been up to?

Whoa, glad to see your'e still alive and kicking Rudy! Where the heck you've been up to?

Well, do remember the crazy ex-girlfriend I told you about. She jacked up my 4Runner, I could barely drive it for a while. Finally got the worst part fixed, so now I can get out more.

How does this happen to? I passed on Larry's tires, but found the same set of Michelin tires put them on. Going good for a while but while driving back from work on the freeway yesterday my front DS tire seperates. Jacks up that corner of truck that I just got fixed earlier this year!

How does this happen to? I passed on Larry's tires, but found the same set of Michelin tires put them on. Going good for a while but while driving back from work on the freeway yesterday my front DS tire seperates. Jacks up that corner of truck that I just got fixed earlier this year!

Oh man, that sucks. Dude, what's up with your bad karma? Were you a serial killer in the past life or what? :)

I might has well been Hitler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom