Looking for PZJ70 exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My PZJ70 has the exhaust rotting out and i need to replace it. Best and preferably cheaper way to fix this? Would prefer a whole new set up but I feel they are too hard to find and therefore expensive. Anyone have ideas? Compatible vehicles?? Cheers for any help

1hz headers will bolt up with the back pipe choped off while yr at it....it wil make the motor more like a petrol too drive and hold gears alot better on the hills...cheap az out of aus

I am currently about half way through removing the original exhaust from my PZJ77, so it would soon be available.

It is still solid, but that being said it is also >26yr old, and the first section has been cut up and welded back together.

My PZJ70 has the exhaust rotting out and i need to replace it. Best and preferably cheaper way to fix this? Would prefer a whole new set up but I feel they are too hard to find and therefore expensive. Anyone have ideas? Compatible vehicles?? Cheers for any help
I have one available in jamaica . Would you be interested in me shipping it to you

I have one available in jamaica . Would you be interested in me shipping it to you
See video

6DC840B5-13A1-49C0-A8CC-E4174C015609.jpeg

63600424-568A-4F2C-AAEE-85498520FAAC.jpeg

Why not visit your local muffler shop?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom