Looking for a Landcruiser turbo upgrade? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much is the 40 2H kit? What turbo do you use?

Attached Manual states c26 turbo. Also, pic shows RHD install. Does it work well in LHD engine bays? Any conflicts with steering linkage?

Yes, that is correct. All of our installs have been LHD here. No problems.
Any pics you can share of LHD installs?side view on LHS in particular. Thanks!

Any pics you can share of LHD installs?side view on LHS in particular. Thanks!

2Hin60 (2).JPG

2Hin60 (3).jpg

2Hin60.JPG

3Bin45 (2).JPG

3Bin45.JPG

My 60 has a 3B, I presume the kit for the 40 will work? Except for the exhaust routing. Also, I'm new to turbos, what kind of boost do they get? Can you dial it down since I want to treat my engine gently?

My 60 has a 3B, I presume the kit for the 40 will work? Except for the exhaust routing. Also, I'm new to turbos, what kind of boost do they get? Can you dial it down since I want to treat my engine gently?
Same kit. Yes. Different exhaust. 3B only gets about 6psi. That is why they are set up that way. To keep the engine longevity. You still get 30% more out fo the motor with just 6psi.

And the kit does come with all the springs for the turbo, so you can change it out by replacing the spring in the dump valve.

And the kit does come with all the springs for the turbo, so you can change it out by replacing the spring in the dump valve.
That means I can just add whatever spring corresponds with the psi I want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom