Looking for a Ham radio operator... (1 Viewer)

I need to contact a customer, phone is disconnected, but I have found his radio call sign/#. Anyone interested in seeing if they can contact me? PM for details.

Thank you!

I need to contact a customer, phone is disconnected, but I have found his radio call sign/#. Anyone interested in seeing if they can contact me? PM for details.

Thank you!

I'm no HAM expert but I'm pretty sure you'd have to know which frequency he'd be listening on to contact him. Call signs are just a way of identifying who is talking, not a way to specifically dial someone. :meh:

Or,... you could type his HAM license ID into Google which will return both the FCC website showing his registration record, e-mail, home address, etc. Or go to QRZ and look him up there. QRZ allows for users to create profiles, so you may find better info there. 73, and good luck,

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
Or,... you could type his HAM license ID into Google which will return both the FCC website showing his registration record, e-mail, home address, etc. Or go to QRZ and look him up there. QRZ allows for users to create profiles, so you may find better info there. 73, and good luck,

Came here to say this^ You can look up his FCC info and snail mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom