Wanted Looking for a fj40 near me in Tennesse (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Radford Spivey I bought my '77 40 from @upperblack and Im glad I did. It is my first 40 and I deffinalty could have been taken advantage of. I got lucky and stumbled across his ad on craigslist, after meeting him, he introduced me to mud. He is super knowledgeable about all things toyota and very through and particular about his vehicles. Hope this helps in your search!

I have this '74...I'm 3 projects away from getting to work on it. In Chattanooga

IMG_4119.JPG

$12000 and under, I understand there may not be a lot out there but I also know
that they will require some work.
Mine would be in your price range, have plenty of pictures and videos. Not actively trying to sell, but also know its way down on the list

I have this '74...I'm 3 projects away from getting to work on it. In Chattanooga

View attachment 1418443

'74 is the best year 40! Not that I am biased or anything, LOL

better oiling system than previous F engine.
4 speed tranny
rear 2 piece tailgate rocks when the summer comes and you take the hard top off...

'74 is the best year 40! Not that I am biased or anything, LOL

better oiling system than previous F engine.
4 speed tranny
rear 2 piece tailgate rocks when the summer comes and you take the hard top off...
Don't earlier 74's have 3-speed and F.5?

I think so, you are right it is later that production year when the 4 speed came into play

Yeah...this is F155 with the 3-speed. It does have the Holley carb and Downey upgrade and front disc brakes. Great driving little truck that needs some love...I just don't see me getting to it anytime soon.

Also i have extra front doors in great shape, rear barn doors in great shape, hardtop side panels in great shape and a rear sill i bought about a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom