Wanted looking for a cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Looking for a mostly stock or lightly modified land cruiser. 1980-1997. Gas or diesel (currently own a tdi and duramax so why not add a toyota diesel!). If it needs work that's fine, I own wrenches and like getting my hand greasy. Willing to drive it home. Preferably on the west coast somewhere. Can do farther east if it runs and can get me home. Its gonna be used off road and maybe during the winter. Doesn't need to be in perfect condition. Little rust is fine. Dings. Scratches. Faded paint. Etc. The old lady is on board with the idea of me putting the time and money to do what I need to get it solid and modified how we want it. She doesn't want me ripping up a beautiful truck. Hence why the 2011 Tundra doesn't get wheeled. Starts, drives, stops, functions normally. Your project could turn into my project. Might be a little bit before I buy one. Gotta sell the k1500 with western plow first for the space!

Thanks for reading!

P.s.
Same ad will be posted in fj60 area as well

I have '94 LC I'm thinking of selling. Put a used engine last year with 145K miles but the rest of the rig has 245K on it. PM me if you're interested. I'm in Temecula, CA

I'm in Colorado and have been thinking of selling mine. 297K on the clock. Will need some work but would be a great platform to start with.

The good:
Frame is great.
Lockers (front, rear and center diff lock)
Only rust is two small spots on the front fenders behind the bumper.
Tranny shifts great.
All electronics work
Interior is in good shape other than the seats.

The bad:
Needs windshield
Has some hail damage. Hood and roof mostly. Rest of the body is pretty straight.
Front leather seats don't match the grey leather interior
Engine has a light knock at idle(sounds like a diesel) but still has good power. I haven't bothered to investigate.
Normal leaks
Lockers don't engage so Im guessing actuators need a freshen up.

Can post pics if interested.

Looking for a mostly stock or lightly modified land cruiser. 1980-1997. Gas or diesel (currently own a tdi and duramax so why not add a toyota diesel!). If it needs work that's fine, I own wrenches and like getting my hand greasy. Willing to drive it home. Preferably on the west coast somewhere. Can do farther east if it runs and can get me home. Its gonna be used off road and maybe during the winter. Doesn't need to be in perfect condition. Little rust is fine. Dings. Scratches. Faded paint. Etc. The old lady is on board with the idea of me putting the time and money to do what I need to get it solid and modified how we want it. She doesn't want me ripping up a beautiful truck. Hence why the 2011 Tundra doesn't get wheeled. Starts, drives, stops, functions normally. Your project could turn into my project. Might be a little bit before I buy one. Gotta sell the k1500 with western plow first for the space!

Thanks for reading!

P.s.
Same ad will be posted in fj60 area as well
I have a killer 80 214-673-7960

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom