Looking for 55 series parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dibs on the rear reflectors!!

Passenger side front lock out assembly and hardware....

If the driver side is around there someplace, I will take that as well.

Let me know what you need for these items, thank you.

Passenger side front lock out assembly and hardware....

If the driver side is around there someplace, I will take that as well.

Let me know what you need for these items, thank you.
"lock out assembly" - are you referring to the door lock mechanisms? The front doors look to be spoken for already...

If not, then what part are you referring to (pardon my ignorance)?.

Henry,
Hope you got my phone message. Backing out of the front doors. Too much hassle on my end.

Thanks, and good luck

"lock out assembly" - are you referring to the door lock mechanisms? The front doors look to be spoken for already...

If not, then what part are you referring to (pardon my ignorance)?.

Lock outs are on an axle....

You can see the passenger side in this pic:

attachment.php

You can see that the driver side is not there is this pic:

attachment.php

Is the driver's fender rusted through? I saw that the passenger fender was.

Thanks.
The driver's fender looks pretty good to me (I looked in the wheel well also), though the apron has some minor rust issues. The inside of the apron is good - the rustyness seems confined to the sheetmetal fold on the apron where it bolts to the fender. The passenger side is, as you noticed, not so good.

Pm sent

:beer:

more pics

I took some more pictures today, but realized from rereading some of the pm's, that I have forgotten to take pictures of certain items. Oh well, next time. For now, enjoy. The first one is the locking hub selector Poser asked about, then two of the interior dome light. the light has a slight blem in the center of the lens, but otherwise is in great condition.

Last edited:
next set:
-another close up of the dome lens
-the headrests are in excellent condition, but I forgot to measure the post spacing for them
-a close up of a pull cable under the glovebox, looks factory, function unknown (for the blower door?)

Last edited:
last set. All the door interior panels are in excellent condition: $25/ea.

Reflectors are $25/ea, dome light is $40, rear '4' badge is $10, headrests are $30/ea, hub selector is $50, other prices upon request.

:cheers:

Last edited:
next set:
-another close up of the dome lens
-the headrests are in excellent condition, but I forgot to measure the post spacing for them
-a close up of a pull cable under the glovebox, looks factory, function unknown (for the blower door?)

Yep something tells me that those headrest are not going to work. sept 75 too. I wonder when they changed the headrest in these vehicles. It has to be some time between 5/75 and 9/75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom