Looking for 55 series parts?

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
I'm looking for front fenders (both sides upper and lower), rear tailgate (don't need motor or glass - really only outer skin but would probably be easier to ship hollow tailgate), and rear window channel. Thanks!

Last edited:

bogus one

High Desert Hillbilly
SILVER Star
How 'bout the drivers side front door? Don't need inerds, just the skin. Where is Duncan related to Chilliwack? I have relatives there that could arrange shipping. Thanks!!

Website
thecarpentryway.blogspot.com
How 'bout the drivers side front door? Don't need inerds, just the skin. Where is Duncan related to Chilliwack? I have relatives there that could arrange shipping. Thanks!!
Duncan is on Vancouver Island; Chilliwack is on the mainland, in from the coast by about 3 hours. Shipping between these two cities is no big deal.

I'll take a look at the truck in another day or two and post pictures of the door.

Last edited:
Website
I'm looking for front fenders (both sides upper and lower), rear tailgate (don't need motor or glass - really only outer skin but would probably be easier to ship hollow tailgate), and rear window channel. Thanks!
I'l take a look at the truck and check out how those parts look in another day or two.

Will post pics if at all possible. Shipping will be spendy, considering your location.

bogus one

High Desert Hillbilly
SILVER Star
Thanx Henry, Look forward to the pics. If you could, take a look at the hinge seats for me. My bottom seat on the door is cracked again (repaired it once already) and the door sags like a SOB.

Thanks again for your help. Here's a pic of my rig, I just like seeing it on Mud.
Web Cruiser 022.jpg

im looking for

a good tail gate handle

decent tail light lenses (driver side or both if in good condition)

domelight and the bracket that attaches to the roof

pretty much any good rubber :doh:

:cheers:
Mike

Website
more pics

A few more, showing the engine bay as well. No turn signals or mirrors left on the truck, but the 2F engine was "running when it was parked", according to the owner. The hood has been left on, so no rain has gotten into the works.

Last edited:

bogus one

High Desert Hillbilly
SILVER Star
Hey Henry,
The drivers side front door looks pretty good, from what I can see. Where you able to check out the hinge seats? I changed my mind, too. I'll take all the guts. How much?

Website
Some prices:

-driver's fender, incl. apron: $150
-rear tailgate, complete: $195
-doors, complete: $195/ea
-dash pad: $50
-dash center cluster, complete with all switches and knobs: $95
-instrument cluster: $75

Plus shipping of course, and any fees associated to that, like packaging materials, pallets, etc. Local pick up would be cheapest and easiest of course.

Any other parts of interest? PM me with your e-mail and list.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom