Locker Switches - who has installed the OEM ones? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have those ARB locker switches installed but I would like to install something more OEM and reliable.

I had a link for the thread that had this but now I can't find it.
Does someone have an example of installing either the push button or the OEM like I have pictured?

Can I put this in that 4 switch panel area to the right of the steering wheel?

Does some have the part # for the replacement panel that has this and 2 switches?

LOCKER SWITCH TOYOTA 84725-60020.jpg

Last edited:
For the panel and switch, you can get it from Cruiser Outfitters, I think their P/N is ELEC55447

for just the panel, Toyota P/N 55447-60030-C0 (black) 55447-60030-A0 (tan)

You're probably looking for this thread:

Thanks !

I'm running this with ARB air lockers. Works great! Nice thing is that you can reach down and use it just by feel. I like the simplicity of it.

Could you please tell me what switch you are using for the compressor.. or where you got it?

Could you please tell me what switch you are using for the compressor.. or where you got it?

FWIW, we often trigger the rear locker and compressor together. There are some considerations to discuss but it’s clean and has worked for many many years in 7x/8x/100/200 applications

I found switches to fit, so I'll be replacing the ARB locker switches with this setup when the parts arrive.

The ARB switches have a very thin piece of plastic holding them on the the rocker arm which cracks. The the front part (toggle) falls of the switch.

The switch and sub-panel arrived today.

The sub-panel for this switch is slightly smaller than the sub-panel in my 2016.

Has anyone installed this in their 2016+ ?

I'm not sure what year these sub-panels changed size, but it looks like it was 2012 or 2013.
My OEM sub-panel is : 55447-60080c0 - base switch hole 2

The sub-panel for this switch is slightly smaller than the sub-panel in my 2016.

I'm not sure what year these sub-panels changed size, but it looks like it was 2012 or 2013.
Can you post some pictures showing the differences?

I'm seeing your OEM number being interchangeable with the locker switch version.

Can you post some pictures showing the differences?

I'm seeing your OEM number being interchangeable with the locker switch version.

I will in a few days.

We‘ve installed many in newer 200’s all the way up to 2021.

I finally had some time to do this. Works excellent.

Last edited:

We use these super regularly on ARB and Eaton e-locker installs for 200's

We offer the switch and a plug kit too!
PO installed two un-protected rocker switches exactly where you will always bump them with your left knee. Hell for valet situations and when the 'on' light is obsucred by the steering wheel.

All that being said, could I re-wire my Harrop e-Lockers (f+r) to use this switch + plate? (2008 LC200)

PO installed two un-protected rocker switches exactly where you will always bump them with your left knee. Hell for valet situations and when the 'on' light is obsucred by the steering wheel.

All that being said, could I re-wire my Harrop e-Lockers (f+r) to use this switch + plate? (2008 LC200)
Yep, others in the forum have done that. I have the 80/100-series locker knob that goes in that larger hole (though mine is mounted somewhere else) and it's wired to mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom