Local real estate agents? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys! I need some help selling some land, 100 acres, near Oso Ridge Lookout from across the country, lol. Can anyone here help?

Local to Oso Ridge, which is near Grants. Someone in HDC might have a connection in Grants.

I know a great agent. But she is mostly east mountains and ABQ. Still, see if she can help. Kara might know somebody in Grants that could help.

Kara Schug
Keller Williams Reality
505-271-8200
kara@karaschug.com

Thank you! I will contact her. If the GIS maps are correct, the OSO ridge lookout generator is actually located on the property. Should make a sale very interesting.

Thank you! I will contact her. If the GIS maps are correct, the OSO ridge lookout generator is actually located on the property. Should make a sale very interesting.
Contact the Forest Service and see if they are interested in acquiring the property.

I would like to check out this lookout, sounds very interesting! Obviously, I would ask for your permission of course before looking at it.

I would like to check out this lookout, sounds very interesting! Obviously, I would ask for your permission of course before looking at it.
No permission needed! I'm not sure the Cibola National Forest, who owns the lookout tower, even realizes that the generator building is not on their property. There is a "road" that goes to the tower. Adventure Taco checked it out :) Oso Ridge Lookout | ADVENTURETACO | Toyota Tacoma Build, Adventures, and Exploration - https://adventuretaco.com/tag/oso-ridge-lookout/

If anyone drives up there, I would love some pics. There is also an A-frame on the property that we don't know what condition it is in. Nobody has visited in a few years.

If anyone drives up there, I would love some pics. There is also an A-frame on the property that we don't know what condition it is in. Nobody has visited in a few years.

you DO realize that you have our interest piqued!!!! What's the skinny on this land? 😁

A frame on the property.....finally I can cook some meth in peace.

My best friends dad passed, belonged to him. As his health declined the past couple of years he was unable to travel there from Flagstaff. I told her I would work on getting the property sold. I'll probably fly into ABQ soon and rent a 4WD to go check it out. He owned a few parcels and this is the largest in the attached pic. National forest to the West and North. In the second photo, if GIS is correct, the generator building is NOT on these two parcels owned by the National Forest. I would think these things would make this a desirable piece of property, or at least a nice place to cook up some meth.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 9.39.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 9.42.29 AM.png

Field trip.

We bought land south of where your property seems to be located. We used Sandia Realty. Adam Pehrson was our realtor at the time, about 10 years ago.
This realty sells land in this area south of Grants NM
They may be able to help you out.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom