Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Think of me what you will, but the time has come for this family to get rid of our beloved pup.

Roscoe is a 2-1/2 year old yellow lab. He is just too energetic and curious for us (read that he gets himself into a lot of trouble). He is one of the most awesome dogs I have had in some ways - he is a model citizen in the house, the kids can do anything to him and he doesn't care, he does not have a mean bone in his body. He is amazing at playing catch with a frisbee, and he'll never leave your side. He loves water - can't keep him out of it when we are at the cabin!

We just aren't around enough for him during the day and he gets into trouble (we have an in ground fence and leave him outside most of the day). I can't plant anything because he smashes it flat or rips it out, I can't mulch because he digs it up, etc... He likes to excavate the yard too. I like to keep a nice lawn, and with this guy I have found it difficult.

I would admit that I am not a good salesman, but I want to make sure I am up front!

He needs a home on a farm or at a place with some significant acreage. We have one acre, and that is not enough to keep him out of trouble.

Looking for a good home! Free to the right person - PM me if interested. Pictures below.

Andy

20160710_120019.jpg

20170410_082851.jpg

20170901_082245.jpg

Think of me what you will, but the time has come for this family to get rid of our beloved pup.

Roscoe is a 2-1/2 year old yellow lab. He is just too energetic and curious for us (read that he gets himself into a lot of trouble). He is one of the most awesome dogs I have had in some ways - he is a model citizen in the house, the kids can do anything to him and he doesn't care, he does not have a mean bone in his body. He is amazing at playing catch with a frisbee, and he'll never leave your side. He loves water - can't keep him out of it when we are at the cabin!

We just aren't around enough for him during the day and he gets into trouble (we have an in ground fence and leave him outside most of the day). I can't plant anything because he smashes it flat or rips it out, I can't mulch because he digs it up, etc... He likes to excavate the yard too. I like to keep a nice lawn, and with this guy I have found it difficult.

I would admit that I am not a good salesman, but I want to make sure I am up front!

He needs a home on a farm or at a place with some significant acreage. We have one acre, and that is not enough to keep him out of trouble.

Looking for a good home! Free to the right person - PM me if interested. Pictures below.

Andy

View attachment 1575253

View attachment 1575254

View attachment 1575255
Wow, I know this is a tough call Andy................

Thanks Blair. Not sure if I'm ready to resort to that. Love the dog, he just drives me nuts some days. If he goes, I'd really like to be the one placing him.

Completely understand. Some of the fosters we had in the house had me at my wits end. I’d love to take him in myself, but with our current situation there’s no room at the inn until our pup gets back from his boarding training. Which, speaking of isn’t a terrible idea if you want to stick it out. It isn’t cheap by any means, but may give you the desired results. I say may as I’ll find out how well the money spent is at the end of January.

AE8D03DC-96E6-4C32-9A70-775F1EDC1560.jpeg
7D77FE18-B333-4946-80D5-AF3FB77CC7C2.jpeg
667E128E-2E8E-4D2E-8BB6-4EABCA556DFD.jpeg
Anyone have interest or in need of a set of 4- BFG TA KOs, 265-70-17. They have approximately 10K on them and I never used them off-road. They were on my truck when I bought and I immediately lifted it and went to a 33”. They’ve been sitting in my garage for a few years now and need to make some space. $100 takes them!

Is anyone local interested in my `92 FJ 80?
It has been Morgan's, Gary's and another keystone cruiser from way back, seems like it belongs in the club but I'm overwhelmed with trucks.

313500 miles.
3fe and a440.
Remarkably little rust, like none on the body and only surface on the underside!
Aussie locked and full float rear.
33x12.50s
4" springs
Slee Lower Control Arms
Castor correction brackets
Cloth / manual seats!

This thing will sit for weeks then start right up and go, no battery drains!

It does need front axle seals.
It does have cracked and broken flares
It does have some dents and faded paint.

View attachment 1569350 View attachment 1569351
What are you asking for it?

Looks like he’s been trying to sell it for awhile?
For Sale - TOYOTA LAND CRUISER BJ70

That would be pretty cool, but what vehicle to sell to make room for it? Hmmm… I wonder if my girlfriend would want a BJ70? :)

Last edited:
Is that to me? I wasn’t implying it would go for that price. I’m well aware of the market for 45s.

Looking for a 2f from an fj60. What you got?

I'm going to look at a set of Sequoia 17" wheels this friday for our family 4Runner, if that goes through I would love to take these off your hands. I'l keep you posted on progress, if you find a buyer before hand no sweat, I just remembered you had listed and give you a heads up you got an interest for them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom