Build Lj79 Portal Axle Build,Borneo Beast

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Threads
7
Messages
61
Location
malaysia sabah
I have started this project around April 2017,and being on going project till now,thanks to my family,friends,and God for this Journey,
 
In the Beginning,it has being a while for me to find the right car and the right price on my budget,Somewhere around March 2017 i got a call from my friend about a car up for sale at Ranau Sabah Borneo,i head up to my friend place and there she is shining like a beauty begging for me to buy her,will end of story,i buy it right a way
FB_IMG_1521259569142.webp
FB_IMG_1521259566016.webp
FB_IMG_1521259563124.webp
 
As we all know,im never going to let i bone stock, so the next day,i go shopping for the spare part,it is a on going process for a month,shopping for c303 axle,discbrake conversion part

FB_IMG_1521259609075.webp


FB_IMG_1521259586291.webp


FB_IMG_1521259583540.webp


FB_IMG_1521259577288.webp


FB_IMG_1521259572243.webp
 
Beautiful build! I have been to your beautiful country before, wish I could have seen some of your volvo portal rigs!

I am working on a volvo portal conversion right now; however, not much knowledge of the conversion here in the states.

Thanks for posting up the pictures.
 
I've seen many years videos of the Borneo Challenge. Is that a PTO winch on front then? Stock
engine or have you modified it at all? Nice build, good luck in the Challenge!
 
Beautiful build! I have been to your beautiful country before, wish I could have seen some of your volvo portal rigs!

I am working on a volvo portal conversion right now; however, not much knowledge of the conversion here in the states.

Thanks for posting up the pictures.
Thank mate if you going back to Sabah Borneo,find me i can show some of our modified rig with portal,where do you coke from mate
 
Back
Top Bottom