Lights out! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Driving home last night at 10 pm my headlights flickered once and went out. I checked all fuses... twice. The running lights still work as do blinkers but no headlights. My starting point is to check for power Leaving fuse panel and go from there. Ol’ reliable isn’t living up to its name! It’s was a hairy drive home!!!

My head lights do that periodically. You might check and clean the contacts between the fuse and the fuse holder. I usually just slide the fuse back and forth a little and they come back on.

Your high low switch at your foot common problem with it’s location.Give it a clean

Dimmer switch is a good thought, but it’s a brand new and wiring Looks intact. Totally off topic here, I’ve got some things to sell, where on this site do I list tires, soft top, things of that nature?

Over in the classifieds.

Up at the top left, click on the tab.up there and follow it to the classified section.

I'm assuming that you are on a mobile device.

What year is your truck?

You may want to reach out to @Coolerman for electrical issues. He builds Cruiser harnesses from scratch and his reputation/work seems top notch.

What year is your truck?

It would be more helpful to know the Year of the suspect trouble switch , and Vehical in question ?

Dimmer switch is a good thought, but it’s a brand new and wiring Looks intact.

It would be more helpful to know the Year of the suspect trouble switch , and Vehical in question ?

2.jpg

2.5.jpeg

1.jpeg

It most resembles picture number three. This is out of a 1973 fj 40. It has the lightbulb on the back that shines through the knob on the front. The nob says “lights”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom