Light bar on bumper 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine works great as a supplement, but by no means "lights up the trail." I wish it was bigger and brighter but it works well for now. Get some good night pics with the light bar on and off and share them with us. Mine is pointed straight out, but when you turn it on it lights up the road right in front of the truck because its mounted so low. Somewhat of an illusion because it it throwing light down the road.

Have you done the Pin 17 mod to your fog lights? If not I do recommend it. Quick, simple, and FREE!! They don't make a huge different when the brights are on but its nice to have all alight available on cruising around at night.

Mine works great as a supplement, but by no means "lights up the trail." I wish it was bigger and brighter but it works well for now. Get some good night pics with the light bar on and off and share them with us. Mine is pointed straight out, but when you turn it on it lights up the road right in front of the truck because its mounted so low. Somewhat of an illusion because it it throwing light down the road.

Have you done the Pin 17 mod to your fog lights? If not I do recommend it. Quick, simple, and FREE!! They don't make a huge different when the brights are on but its nice to have all alight available on cruising around at night.
Yeah I'm not expecting it to be something crazy bright especially because it's used and cheap but it is Rigid Insdutries which new it was like $600 and I'm also thinking of mounting some 2x2 pods on my A-pillars! I'll have to look into the Pin 17 mod and do it

Yeah I'm not expecting it to be something crazy bright especially because it's used and cheap but it is Rigid Insdutries which new it was like $600 and I'm also thinking of mounting some 2x2 pods on my A-pillars! I'll have to look into the Pin 17 mod and do it
I would think a-pillar pods would whistle like crazy. Anybody done it on a hundred?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom