Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_3769.jpg

Nice looking rig. Is that roof Rhino Lined? Whatever it is it looks much better than the white painted roof...

I read somewhere that the Black FJ above cost the owner his marriage....

Almost worth it I reckon!!:p

fwqhj8.jpg

Thats my baby/

Looks like a good time on Daniel...

A good time, but kind of a scary time haha. It was my first time doing daniel since having the cruiser.

Love the black-out but for that huge piece of chrome out front, why not black that also? :confused:

i just got my FOX coilovers front and rear with UCA total chaos for 3000 installed :) so im broke, next on my list is Pro comp Black alloy 7089 17x9 and paint my side rails with black hard texture. Im getting exp one front and rear bumpers :) so it will be blacked fully blacked out:), btw yesterday i tinted my headlights and got halogens light bulbs
IMG_0664.jpg

i just got my FOX coilovers front and rear with UCA total chaos for 3000 installed :) so im broke, next on my list is Pro comp Black alloy 7089 17x9 and paint my side rails with black hard texture. Im getting exp one front and rear bumpers :) so it will be blacked fully blacked out:), btw yesterday i tinted my headlights and got halogens light bulbs
IMG_0664.jpg

Dude, take that chrome thing off the front, look so much better with out them. And you will get more clearance
:steer:

mall fj

Here is my with some fixes:)

Installed A-Trac! Thanks to Brock for the advice! my FJ is 2007 and i didnt have to do the Hack in order to have RR DIFF Locker work together with A-Trac :D
IMG_0713.jpg

RR DIFF Lock
IMG_0703.jpg

RR DIFF Lock with A-Trac
IMG_0704.jpg

lights:

So far i installed new light bar. It works with two switches, 1st switch turns on left and right lights and 2nd switch turns the middle two lights. Next im planning rewire so that one switch will turn on all 4 lights and 2nd switch ill make to turn my back up lights so i dont have to figure out on how to add more wires and other stuff :)
IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

Fox Coilover front and rear with total chaos UCA:

IMG_0656-1.jpg

IMG_0655-1.jpg

Scuba Mod E-Locker and RR DIFF Locker:

Forgot to take a picture =]

now looking into Transmission and T-case, cant find it:bang:

Here's mine the 2nd day I had it

IMG_3126_800x533.jpg

My FJ Cruiser

Started with the first yellow FJC in town, which I didn't have very long. Now I'm back, with an AG FJC. I'm checking out the pics of everybody else's rigs, looking for a few good ideas. And there are a bunch!
060705ResHill.JPG
11042392.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom