Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Near Luna Park NM
PB260166.JPG

Very Cool Cypher. WE camped on the west side of Hermit's Peak on Johnson's Mesa during Labor Day weekend this year.
LABOR DAY 2010 013.jpg
LABOR DAY 2010 041.jpg

^^^ Lovin it Don! Spectacular and so clean as always. Nicely done sir!

Thanks buddy
We need to get out . A trail and a beer to follow
Are you joining on the Christmas wheeling ?

Thanks buddy
We need to get out . A trail and a beer to follow
Are you joining on the Christmas wheeling ?

Ahh man... I want to wheel bad this week, but I lost the transmission in the 100 yesterday (https://forum.ih8mud.com/100-series-cruisers/445016-another-100-tranny-gone-2002-96k-help.html). Between the cost of the tow, cost to fix the damn thing, and the fact that now the FJ is the only working vehicle we have between the two of us, I doubt I will be doing any wheeling anytime soon. :mad:

I had a quick look and couldn't see any photo's of it, but this is a build I have been following on an Aussie's (from California working for MAF) TT FJ Cruiser buildup over the last 18mnths or so. Awesome amount of work gone into it..... Posted from the www.outerlimits4x4 forum.....

Starts here...
TTFJCruiser1.jpg

And then the descent into madness.....:D

TTFJCruiser2.jpg

TTFJCruiser4.jpg

Final product...

TTFJCruiser3.jpg

Very Cool Cypher. WE camped on the west side of Hermit's Peak on Johnson's Mesa during Labor Day weekend this year.

Ahh cool... I have been up in that area only once back when I lived in NM. Beautiful area. Nice looking FJ!

good gawd thats awesome!!!!!!!!

Sethro

I had a quick look and couldn't see any photo's of it, but this is a build I have been following on an Aussie's (from California working for MAF) TT FJ Cruiser buildup over the last 18mnths or so. Awesome amount of work gone into it..... Posted from the www.outerlimits4x4 forum.....

Starts here...
TTFJCruiser1.jpg

And then the descent into madness.....:D

TTFJCruiser2.jpg

TTFJCruiser4.jpg

Final product...

TTFJCruiser3.jpg

Here is mine
FJ Cruiser mod 2010 with 1,5 inch lift and 285/70/17 Cooper Tires
Conveniance and Upgrade 2 package. European style tow hitch.
Corners painted in black.

5989009.jpg
5989009.jpg
5989009.jpg

Overlooking The Maze
IMG_2132.jpg

Tipover Challenge on Hells Revenge
273.jpg

On a Bill Burke trip
1093.jpg

Great photos James!

Thanks Lee.

PS - there are over a thousand pics and some vids on the way to you via snail mail. I was delayed by the smashing of a finger last week but got them sent out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom