Let's Get Trained (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Done did it, got certified today as Master Tread Trainer by Tread Lightly.

C0E26C86-4938-4862-8DB5-B5A39AFDD866-2470-0000039230809E59.jpeg

Congrats Izzy :beer:

4WD - 101

Details
$295.00. (Price increase to $295 goes into effect for classes after this date - 1 September 2017) This price is per driver. One must provide their own 4WD licensed and insured vehicle at this price. Your friend, relative and/or spouse may share your vehicle 'Driving' at the additional cost of $250.00. A guest 8 to 13 years of age may ride for free. No one under the age of 8 years of age allowed. A ride along guest may come at the cost of $100 per person. This person may not drive and will not receive any materials (Contact me for details). 15 vehicles maximum. Price includes 3 experienced and I4WDTA Certified Instructors.

You must pre-pay via check or credit card. If payment is by check, make payable to: Overland Experts. Please mail to: Overland Experts, 6356 S Plank Rd, Cameron, NC 28326. Put on memo line -class and date you're paying for. We will send you a confirmation/welcome letter. One week prior to your class you will receive a detailed informational email. If paying by credit card call me. Contact Michael Morrison at 910-353-5400 or Mike@overlandexperts.com , with any questions. We will need your email, telephone number, mailing address and vehicle make and model. We can provide you with a 4WD for the class at an extra cost.

You will receive a complete refund if for some extreme reason the class is not held. You may also choose to transfer your payment to a future class one time no charge. We will hold the class - rain or shine!

4WD - 101 Program of Instruction
- Welcome, Meet and Greet, Forms/Paperwork
- PowerPoint - 4WD Familiarization
- 360 Vehicle Walk Around/Pre-Trip Inspection
- Obstacle Course Coaching and Proper Technique Building
- Box Lunch(included in price) - provided by Eldorado Outpost
- Recovery Familiarization
- Hi-Lift Jack Familiarization
- Trail Ride and Coaching on UORTC Private Trail Systems or USFS Trail System
- Return from trail Ride, Completion Materials**

This is a 10+ hour class. We start at 0830 DST, 0730 DST Off

**Also included in class (take home stuff): 0-20 PSI Tire Gauge, T-shirt, UORTC stickers, 4WD-101 training info in a 3-ring binder and a Certificate of Completion!

REMEMBER: Invest in YOU, the driver FIRST - vehicle second!

Proven Fact! - One can travel just as far with a stock or near stock vehicle if the driver has the Skills! Just think what you can do with a modified vehicle and MUCH safer too, For You, Your loved ones and your vehicle! The environment will benefit also!
Please - TREAD Lightly!
We use our own property for 101 classes (UORTC's) Over 200 acres. Occasionally we will use the USFS trails.

Last edited:
Izzy.

This "Hi-Lift Familiarization", is the same information from the Hi-Lift class?

I am asking, because I spoke with Mike Morrison at the Overland Expo and told him I was interested in the Hi-Lift class but we need quorum to make it happen. Don't know whom else would be interested?

Completed the 101 course. thanks for the inspiration

Last edited:
Does that make 3 Master Tread Trainers in the club now?!

Would love to go, got to check my traveling agenda next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom