Lerms Customs - FJ80 3FE EGR Kits, Machine Shop Services, Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone. Ive started this website to sell Toyota Landcruiser Parts, Tools and I also offer rebuilding/refurbishing services.

You can visit my website at www.lermscustoms.com

Thank you.

aa with background.jpg

Hello,
I'm still waiting on the ERG Smog Delete kit! Ordered April 13th on your site. order #1011.
Please contact me, i have send you messages from Paypal and direct Email. I think its time to issue a full refund of $125.99.
thanks
K

Following. Ordered over a month ago and haven't gotten any parts or gotten a reply back by email or text. Did you ever see your parts?

Following. Ordered over a month ago and haven't gotten any parts or gotten a reply back by email or text. Did you ever see your parts?
I finally received the items i ordered showed up 3 months late.. Also got a message from him on facebook messenger apologizing and blah blah blah even offered me a free item on his site then no more responses and now shows account no longer on facebook unless I jus got blocked by them not sure.. Highly suggest staying away from this so called company.. Ooooo and he also said he only responds to phone calls and the number i was given is 928-219-2563

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom