LED Madness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm going to close this now. Some interesting tech stuff in here, but primarily a sale thread nonetheless.
Please continue the sale discussion in the Merchandise Storefront (under Vendors Market).
Hopefully the OP can do Cut and Paste easily enough to save time and effort and could also put in a reference to this thread for those who like to read 400 posts about LEDs... :)

But, of course, tech discussions of LEDs replacement etc are more than welcome in the forum. It is good to see comparisons of various types, pics, etc. The topic is clearly of interest to many here. So don't hesitate on the tech front.

Last edited:
This thread has been around a long time. It might be useful for someone considering a switch to led, why isn't it in the FAQ section?

:hmm:

Oh, fwiw are the rears direct fit replacements and will they increase my ride height?

:D

I think there are a list of bare bones upgrades that are minimum modifications. Things that are truly replacements to bring the vehicles into the right decade from outdated technology. Including preventative issues as well.

this thread was very helpful..

If anyone wants one of these kits, shoot me a PM. I have one still in the bubble wrap and the box it came in. Just never got around to installing it and have since sold the vehicle.

SOLD!

Last edited:
If anyone wants one of these kits, shoot me a PM. I have one still in the bubble wrap and the box it came in. Just never got around to installing it and have since sold the vehicle.
I'll take it if you still have it.
Bill

Still producing and putting together these kits?

I just got some lights from him a few weeks ago. So I'd say @pfran42 is going strong. Go to his website in his sig. and order some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom