LED Madness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonharis said:
Mine were like this out of the box. Note the LED is hanging, this was the initial test. Thanks for the heads up though!

Yup. I pushed on a few :doh:

I tried the red LED but it was far to dim to be useful for most situations. If you were parked and your eyes were adjusted it would be fine. But not every day use.

Ed zachary. It would only be for minimal light when you're trying to preserve your night vision. It's a nice option to have considering the rest of the vehicle it like night sun!

Paul,

Just finished installing the LEDs. They are brilliant. Literally. Thanks for assembling this kit and making it available, I love it.

Have you thought about leds for the lights on the rear hatch? That would be nice when you need outside light.

Pete

Paul,

Just finished installing the LEDs. They are brilliant. Literally. Thanks for assembling this kit and making it available, I love it.

Have you thought about leds for the lights on the rear hatch? That would be nice when you need outside light.

Pete

I have installed the the 25 LED T10s in the license plate sockets. Is this what you are referring to? I am polishing up the final touches on a website and I might offer additional bulbs for the license plate lights as well as the rear backup/turn signals/brakes.

Last edited:
Yes, exactly.

Also interested in brake lights. I guess I can wait on the web site though.

Thanks again.
Pete

Paul,
Thanks for the kit again, it went easy and the difference is awesome!!!
Did have one partially dead panel (3 leds out) but the spare saved the day!!
Would be interested in rear/front lights in the future.

I Installed some LED strips under the gunnels of my boat..
IMG_2072.jpg
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2077.jpg

12fishy - That looks sweet! I put some strip LED's on my boat a couple years ago as well; I need to do the whole boat like you have... I really like the underwater LED's that light up the water too... People run them on swim platforms, on the transom, etc... The big sport fishers out here also run LED's all up the tuna towers; looks really cool at night! Good boating weather is finally here and looking like a nice weekend to boot!

I am pleasantly surprised with the red LED's in our 5 series... they have grown on me and are very functional and really do a nice job of illuminating.... and for the ocd crowd, the red interior lights do match the amber gauges.:cool:

Jon, I have red LED panels! Pfran put out a great product and has been referring people to me for those assorted colors! In return I am referring people to him for the kits! If you want a red panel or red bulb let me know as I have 5SMD LED bulbs ready to ship!

Red bulbs:

IMG_1754.jpg

Red panels for the maps will look like this: compact high powered panels
IMG_1696.jpg

also avialable in 6SMD, 9SMD and 12SMD
IMG_17731.jpg

If you want red dome lights in the 24SMD 5050 LED variety I got those ready to ship also!...the 24SMD 5050 LED panel has larger diodes than the 48SMD that I had and the 24SMD is brighter!

My hundy has the red map BULBS with red dome PANELS
IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

12fishy -LED's even in the livewell - that's great! I'm going to rig mine up something like that up. I watched some of your youtube videos and see you guys have some tuna action down there! One day I will make the pilgrimage to Australia... I think it would be like heaven down there to me! Landcruisers, world class fishing, surfing, beaches... One of my dream destinations...

vv see below first pic was bad...

Last edited:
This is a better phone picture... LED boat Madness at the Smithfield Station Marina in my hometown...
image-3829242428.jpg

Last edited:
I know right... You'll have to make sure the LED madness corporate yacht has the helo-pad and a loading ramp to carry several cruisers on a world expo tour.

I know right... You'll have to make sure the LED madness corporate yacht has the helo-pad and a loading ramp to carry several cruisers on a world expo tour.

I'm down for that trip. Who needs a job, anyway?

haha, yea it is a bit of an out door playground for me here on the Gold Coast...All aboard the LED Madness Corporate Yaght and come over for some fun where solid axle Hungys are everywhere.... Well you lot get the Idea i wont rub it in too much.... lol

fishy

I don't see a helo-deck...That boat is for poor people.

I'm down for that trip. Who needs a job, anyway?

Yeah that boat is for poor people... A couple good candidates for the Madness tour are Greg Normans Aussie built boats Aussie Rules and the Nomad...

Of course we'll need TheFuzz so the keep the Madness under control...

I think we could fit a few Cruisers on board somewhere... You can just write this off as business and corporate entertainment purposes for the LED Madness Marine and 4x4 division... We can all work remotely with satellite internet feeds if necessary...
aussierules11101759478.jpg
GolfAhoy-private-luxury-charter-yachts-300x199.jpg
nomad_181.jpg

Yeah that boat is for poor people... A couple good candidates for the Madness tour are Greg Normans Aussie built boats Aussie Rules and the Nomad...

Of course we'll need TheFuzz so the keep the Madness under control...

I think we could fit a few Cruisers on board somewhere... You can just write this off as business and corporate entertainment purposes for the LED Madness Marine and 4x4 division... We can all work remotely with satellite internet feeds if necessary...

Awww yeah!...Big PIMPIN' spending G's....Big PIMPIN' off our LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom