LCLC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anybody know if 60 series rear drum brakes will bolt up on a 40?
I have an axle from a 60 sitting outside and really like the one wheel cylinder and one adjuster.
besides, 3 of the 4 adjusters are frozen. I've been banging on them for a few days.

Does anybody know if 60 series rear drum brakes will bolt up on a 40?
I have an axle from a 60 sitting outside and really like the one wheel cylinder and one adjuster.
besides, 3 of the 4 adjusters are frozen. I've been banging on them for a few days.

This is an Äsk @beno " question....

Check out the Moderators.................

IMG_5116.JPG
This happened today.

Wow.....my 62 passed that on the way back from GSMTR one year.
3 years ago, maybe??

Can anyone mudship something from the John Deere dealer in St George? Its a Stihl Kombi, not big, already paid, just waiting to get picked-up. Thanks.

Man, that would make for a nice day trip !

I posted this on our FB page, but since a few aren't on it, I'll cross post. When the pages of history are written, I'm thinking 2017 might be the year the LC died. Check out the TJ Cruiser. Some might say its not met to replace the FJ Cruiser, but the timing is convenient, they might as well call it the FJ Millennial. I would be ok with per se, but when they discontinue the FJC and launch this thing, well, the brand direction is clear.

1507301661475.jpg

I do like how you can fold every seat flat. I would buy one once used prices bottom out. There's this whole #vanlife thing now, like overlanding for YouTuber wannabe hippies (truthfully I am a wannabe overlander). I know there are other people straight up living in vans who aren't considering it a fashion statement. Read an article the other day that college students are resorting to homelessness and sex work to pay for school, so I don't know if Toyota really has a handle on that market segment.

kind of looks like a mini van to me

Maybe they don't realize that a TJ is a Jeep

I would be ok with per se, but when they discontinue the FJC and launch this thing, well, the brand direction is clear.
I mean, it's clear in that "It ain't what it used to be"... But who are they marketing this thing to? I'm sure there is someone in the universe, that thinks this thi...

Oh wait, I see it now. Fox News. Ya got me! And here I thought this was actually happening!

I mean, it's clear in that "It ain't what it used to be"... But who are they marketing this thing to? I'm sure there is someone in the universe, that thinks this thi...

Oh wait, I see it now. Fox News. Ya got me! And here I thought this was actually happening!
To be Fair & Balanced (Fox News motto), I went to a couple of your sources, Mother Jones and the Communist Times to validate this story. The closest thing I could find was How To Torch a Car Dealership and Free Sh*t: Its Our Entitlement. At this point, I'll have to say, myth busted.

If you don't change your FL plans and join us for the Christmas parade, I'll subscribe you to the Rush Limbaugh Letter and tell Rhea you've been listening to him.:rofl:

To be Fair & Balanced (Fox News motto), I went to a couple of your sources, Mother Jones and the Communist Times to validate this story. The closest thing I could find was How To Torch a Car Dealership and Free Sh*t: Its Our Entitlement. At this point, I'll have to say, myth busted.

If you don't change your FL plans and join us for the Christmas parade, I'll subscribe you to the Rush Limbaugh Letter and tell Rhea you've been listening to him.:rofl:
Well, I had to go to your Make America Great Again news source to figure out what the alt right had to say about the new TJ Cruiser. They mentioned that the horn plays the star spangled banner and the car forces you to get out and stand, it has a paper towel holder that actually throws towels at you, the steering wheel is tiny to make your hands look bigly, and the paint job has an orange tinge no matter which color you order.

Sorry about Florida, brother... I guess Rae will have to deal with the truth about me and Rush. But while we're buying each other gifts, can you send me your address? I was going to sign you up for the Sierra Club!

I do like how you can fold every seat flat. I would buy one once used prices bottom out. There's this whole #vanlife thing now, like overlanding for YouTuber wannabe hippies (truthfully I am a wannabe overlander). I know there are other people straight up living in vans who aren't considering it a fashion statement. Read an article the other day that college students are resorting to homelessness and sex work to pay for school, so I don't know if Toyota really has a handle on that market segment.

#vanlife? What, are you gonna do, live it in...

wow, I heard about the contest, but didn't know Matt was there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom