LCLC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted @Whiten in Washington DC for the inauguration :

Inaug (1).jpg

Some friends of mine are playing at Newberry Opera House 1/28/17. Ride The Lightning - The Ultimate Metallica Tribute. Sarah and I are gonna go see them. Anybody interested in going? @tabraha ? I'm mostly wanting to see a metal band play an 1881 concert hall!

Some friends of mine are playing at Newberry Opera House 1/28/17. Ride The Lightning - The Ultimate Metallica Tribute. Sarah and I are gonna go see them. Anybody interested in going? @tabraha ? I'm mostly wanting to see a metal band play an 1881 concert hall!
Whoa. Ride the Lightning was my first Metallica album - I was sold on the band after that! Well, up until the whole Napster debacle... It sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll have to pass on the event. My wife is looking forward to our mini-Pub crawl earlier that day.

I was kind of hoping to combine it with a Sunday at Gulches. My time will be better spent on repairs trying to pass inspection.
And now we've made the weekend somewhat epic. Pub Crawl, metal concert, camp and ride Gulches. John, I'm going to have to seriously consider this. Rae returns from Seattle tomorrow and we'll discuss it.

And now we've made the weekend somewhat epic. Pub Crawl, metal concert, camp and ride Gulches. John, I'm going to have to seriously consider this. Rae returns from Seattle tomorrow and we'll discuss it.

......That means Jeremy will beg and plead, and Rae will put her foot down, and........ I know this story, different characters.....

Says one who wasn't at the HAMOM today !!!
True story, but we had a basketball double header and both kids scored in both games.

I finally broke down and bought a new 13/16th socket to complete my set I've had forever.

$36.00. That's why I can't buy Snap On anymore.
If it was still making me money, that would be different. But not for a hobby.

20170210_212915.jpg

$36.00. That's why I can't buy Snap On anymore.
If it was still making me money, that would be different. But not for a hobby.

View attachment 1399634
That's like the sum total of all my tools in my tool roll. At that price, I assume it lasts forever and performs multiple functions. Like, it fits all metric and standard size bolts. Every size not just 13/16th.

Trump just announced new labor secretary:

View attachment 1403749
I was afraid this would get out... :doh:

On a LC100/LX470 note, I think I am bad luck with these things... Driving to Gainesville in my dad's LX, the brakes went out. Like, completely out. We are all safe.

This is a familiar scene.
IMG_4578.JPG

32 ounces of brake fluid poured right out on the ground after I put it in. Headed to Gatorland Toyota now.

IMG_4579.JPG

Glad everyone is ok.
That can be scary, especially at highway speed.

Visited Deo's shop while I was here. It was our reason for coming to Gainesville anyhow.

IMG_4581.JPG

Looks like your 40 in the background

Sorry I missed your HBD lift install @Beau Diddly; I was working on the new abode - today we tied in the new electric, water and communication conduits.

Tomorrow is a drain pipe install from the tree well, and next week I am pulling all of my low voltage wires...... in case anyone is looking for something to do..

IMG_1855.JPG

IMG_1856.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

^ already helping a friend do all that mess on his land in harleyville. alot of wireing 15 acre lots fun fun fun..

Nothing that a good trencher couldn't handle, @BenMara. Or a Baxley plow.....

Seriously, if anyone is up for it on Saturday, I will be pulling wire and could use some help - mostly just making sure that wire pulls and does not kink. I'm planning to drill all of my holes on Friday, and pull on Saturday. It will be an LC friendly event...

There will be beer..... (afterward). And it will be good beer. :beer:

Nothing that a good trencher couldn't handle, @BenMara. Or a Baxley plow.....

Seriously, if anyone is up for it on Saturday, I will be pulling wire and could use some help - mostly just making sure that wire pulls and does not kink. I'm planning to drill all of my holes on Friday, and pull on Saturday. It will be an LC friendly event...

There will be beer..... (afterward). And it will be good beer. :beer:
Will you be doing any work on Sunday? Wife and I have plans on Saturday, but Sunday is wide open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom