Events/Trails LCDC9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 15 year old and I will be there this year. Will probably hit Moab and Ouray before the trip, though our plans keep changing so who the hell knows. If anyone wants to wheel either of those with us beforehand let me know.

We're targeting 5/13 for registration with an email scheduled to go out this Saturday announcing that. I know we're a few weeks behind but this winter/spring has been pretty chaotic... though I know y'all need to make your summer plans :)

Event is still on as announced... should be a good one even if I don't end up being able to make it!

Note: I've caught up on DMs and emails so please reach out again if you haven't heard back from us.

Note: I've caught up on DMs and emails so please reach out again if you haven't heard back from us.
It’s going to be difficult to find a place to stay at this point I think. I understand you’re opening registration May 13, but are you able to share about how many spots are left? If there’s 20 then great, I’ve got a chance, but if there’s only 3-5 or something then I won’t plan on getting a spot this year.

It’s going to be difficult to find a place to stay at this point I think. I understand you’re opening registration May 13, but are you able to share about how many spots are left? If there’s 20 then great, I’ve got a chance, but if there’s only 3-5 or something then I won’t plan on getting a spot this year.
Our capacity is 40 and we'll hold a handful of spots for trail leaders. Since registration hasn't started all spots are open.

Our capacity is 40 and we'll hold a handful of spots for trail leaders. Since registration hasn't started all spots are open.
Oh ok, I thought prior attendees had early registration. I’ll keep an eye out, thanks.

I won't be competing for a spot this year. Have prior travel plans for the dates this year. Sad because I really enjoyed Fort Collins a few years ago.

I won't be competing for a spot this year. Have prior travel plans for the dates this year. Sad because I really enjoyed Fort Collins a few years ago.
Sorry to miss you this year! Hope you can make it next year in Ouray!

INDY, ET AL, SO SORRY but we wont be competing for a spot either this year as we will be in the UK. Sad to miss, see you all next year.

LCDC #9 | Fort Collins, CO​

July 12th - July 15th, 2023​

f1e6613b-b1f7-451e-996a-3875db05dc3e.jpg

Registration Opens on Saturday, May 13th at 10am MT!

Highly doubt I'll be able to make it. Return from a cruise on the 12th. Ill try though.

I will be there with the paparazzi (my son Gabe). Will be leading something I’m sure

Will do Moab area and Ouray either the week before (probably) or the week after, still TBD right now, but if others want to wheel, overland, whatever let me know here or via PM as I’ve got 2 solid weeks

Yeah I had trouble finding camping. I have 2 different sites and will have to move mid-week. That said if someone ends up needing a place to pitch a tent or park their rig and RTT let me know and we may be able to accommodate.

Disregard...I ain't mathing right

Last edited:
See y'all in July!

I'm in there like swimwear.

Who is doing pre-LCDC runs in Ouray and Moab with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom