Wanted LC200 - Third Row Seats, Dark Brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
I’ve had a 4Runner for a few years and just accomplished a life long dream by finally being able to pick-up a new (to me) LC200. It looks like the previous owners stopped their build midway by getting rid of the third row without adding in the drawer system I’m guessing they were preparing to install. With family and kids’ friends, that third row would be super useful. So, off to the community - does anyone in or near Utah have a dark brown third row they’d be willing to sell? Also open to shipping reasonable distances.

I’ve had a 4Runner for a few years and just accomplished a life long dream by finally being able to pick-up a new (to me) LC200. It looks like the previous owners stopped their build midway by getting rid of the third row without adding in the drawer system I’m guessing they were preparing to install. With family and kids’ friends, that third row would be super useful. So, off to the community - does anyone in or near Utah have a dark brown third row they’d be willing to sell? Also open to shipping reasonable distances.
I have third row seats that no one has shown interest in, we are located in Texas. They're yours if you want to cover the shipping costs.

I am interested in your third row center headrest. Are you willing to sell only that?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom