Wanted LC 450 super low miles, locked, as stock as possible, light colors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

I have recently joined this forum and have enjoyed reading about all the awesome builds and the tons of expert info available here. I have decided to take the plunge on an 80 series.

I'm looking for an LX 450 in gold, silver, or white, maybe green, but no black (sorry). Looking for a babied under 130K miles, 3 owner max garage queen, as stock as possible with all of the PM done according to schedule. Shiny paint 9.5/10, no accidents, and 9.5/10 interior. It has to have diff-locks from the factory (K294). 3rd row seats must be present as well as all of the buttons working properly, side mirrors not rattling and antenna working. Bonus points for OEM Toyota brand windshield and glass. Needs to be 100% rust and drip free.

Reasons for super clean and light color is the SO will be driving it as well, and I live in a hot state (AZ). It will also eventually get turned into an expedition rig so I want a blank canvas to start with since I have every intention of keeping it forever.

Distance doesn't matter and I have the money set aside for purchase.

Also would be interested in a LX450 with the 1HD-FE diesel conversion in very clean condition or a euro spec left hand drive 96-97 VX-Limited with the same engine and leather.

Thank you all for reading this post and I look forward to hearing form you. PM me or contact me below.

~Alex
213-280-1461
mpop1@me.com

Around the mid teens would be a a good range. Although an example that is outstanding would probably justify a little higher price.
What would do you guys think would be a theoretical price for a perfect one, indoor climate controlled stored with under 50K miles? So in other words a price for a unicorn...

Under 50,000 miles... Probably above $25k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom