Large Mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I notice that alot of the guys from the states who have fj62's e.t.c all have the really nice large chrome mirrors.

I'm from Australia and I'm really chasing a set for my truck.

Is it still possible for you guys to buy them from Toyota there ? I tried to price a set over here.. $330 each mirror! and that was a good price!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/wanted-parts-tires-wheels/237567-fj62-manual-chrome-mirrors-pair.html

I would rather pay extra to get original Toyota Mirrors, can't beat OEM Toyota parts :)

Thanks for the help in advance

Daniel

Are you willing to purchase used mirrors from mud? I'm sure that can be found in the for sale section.

I have 70 series mirrors on two FJ60s. These give a good rear view and just bolt on. The base is not a perfect fit but I can live with that considering the improvement these provide over the small stock mirrors.

And here we Yanks were coveting the mirrors ya'll got down under...

Didja try a junk yard?? Prolly easier for you to score local.

Usually the 62 mirrors and taillight lenses get swiped first thing when someone parts out a 60 series.

I had the 62-style mirrors on my HJ60 but now I have these "Aussie" style mirrors. I like these a lot better, they have convex glass for a wider view angle and are more robust than the 62 mirrors. What mirrors are stock on 60's down there? Are these what you have?

DSC_4207%20copy.jpg

Are you willing to purchase used mirrors from mud? I'm sure that can be found in the for sale section.

For sure, i've already posted up a wanted thread, just had no response and wanted to ask if they came up for sale often.

I have 70 series mirrors on two FJ60s. These give a good rear view and just bolt on. The base is not a perfect fit but I can live with that considering the improvement these provide over the small stock mirrors.

Have you got any pics ?

And here we Yanks were coveting the mirrors ya'll got down under...

Didja try a junk yard?? Prolly easier for you to score local.

They are really popular here! so they are always the first things to go.

Usually the 62 mirrors and taillight lenses get swiped first thing when someone parts out a 60 series.

Yeah i know :(

I had the 62-style mirrors on my HJ60 but now I have these "Aussie" style mirrors. I like these a lot better, they have convex glass for a wider view angle and are more robust than the 62 mirrors. What mirrors are stock on 60's down there? Are these what you have?

DSC_4207%20copy.jpg

I like those, but i think i'd prefer these style:

60rearbumperjk0.jpg

DSC02171_small.jpg

150346828pYvkkX_ph.jpg

This is what my mirrors currently look like:

P8030065Large.jpg

Excuse the filthy car, it's clean now :)

Let me know what you all think..

Cheers,

Dan

Here are some examples from this part of the globe. ;)

BTW, did I tell you that I have a pair of the fender powered mirrors for sale (Used, in For Sale section:D) and can also get the manual ones (new) as well? :hillbilly:

Hijack over! ;)
JDM door mirrors.jpg
JDM fender mirrors.jpg
JDM fender mirrors powered.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom