Landcruiser Shops in NYC Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of any great body shops in the NYC area that really have good knowledge on Landcruisers from the late 80's early 90's. I live in Brooklyn and am looking for land cruiser now and would love to find a local shop to develop a relationship with if I need help and can't fix things myself.

Any advice help is appreciated.

Thanks

My friend just had a total resto done on his fj60 out in Staten Island. It's sitting over in green point if you want to see it

My friend just had a total resto done on his fj60 out in Staten Island. It's sitting over in green point if you want to see it

What's the name of the shop? I've got some electrical problems I'd love to find a local knowledgeable person.

I heard of one called Urban Classics on Kosciusko that comes recommended from another owner. No nonsense shop and fair values. Gonna check it out this week.
Did you buy that two-tone one that was on Craigslist?

I used to go to Urban Classics when they were on Old Fulton street, but have since heard that after their move they're no longer taking older cars. Worth inquiring anyway. They're super honest, though didnt know a whole lot about my '77.

Any recommendations on hot rod shops in the greater NYC area?

i used urban for my 300TDI wagon and they totally ripped me off , half the work they charged me for they didnt even do .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom