Landcruiser museum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I made a quick trip to Utah for some building materials today. I heard about this museum. Holy smokes I still have wood. Well worth stopping by to look. Dan Busey runs a great facility. I saw a hundred Landcruisers from all over the world. Check out the Website the pictures are really detailed. It was hard to see some of the vehicles because they are really crammed into every corner of the building. I think I need a fj55 and a fj75

C34BB6DB-099B-4282-BF7B-1022732BDEB1.jpeg

7028E39D-AEBC-487F-B536-CF2F97E58DB0.jpeg

Makes my mouth water. We will be at the museum on June 8. Been trying to get there for two years. Really interested in seeing some of the non US variations. When we were in Costa Rica twenty years ago we saw tow trucks, ambulances, flatbeds and cubes. Will post some pics.

WOW, didn't know this existed.

I’m going out there June 11th to June 15th and hopefully will able to stop by there.
When you are there. Stop by the antique store next door too. It’s pretty wild. It’s really hard to take pictures. They are stacked inches apart. Here is a picture that’s sad but sure beats going to the crusher. 2018 Paradise fire victim. Melted the headlights.

F4C9AFDA-7337-422C-A38F-9E21255705F4.jpeg

8587CFC1-FA3B-4A8D-813D-26FE4DD00B71.jpeg

This place is definitely on the bucket list. Saw it on the TFL video. Very cool!

When you are there. Stop by the antique store next door too. It’s pretty wild. It’s really hard to take pictures. They are stacked inches apart. Here is a picture that’s sad but sure beats going to the crusher. 2018 Paradise fire victim. Melted the headlights.

View attachment 2681188

View attachment 2681189
Will do! Thanks for letting me know about it. If known about the place for a couple of years know. I’m going out there because my brother in law is getting remarried and his bride to be is from Utah. The unfortunate but fortunate thing is that another brother in law purchased my wife and I flight tickets plus the rental car. That being said I have to convince him, his wife, and mine to stop by there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom