Land Rover jump seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool, don't see them on the DAP website (only inward facing ones) but sent them an email to ask if they still sell them. If not - where do you reckon I could find similar ones? Thx

Cool, don't see them on the DAP website (only inward facing ones) but sent them an email to ask if they still sell them. If not - where do you reckon I could find similar ones? Thx
I'm not sure. My problem with those is it looks like they don't clip into the floor when folded out. Land rovers use a fair amount off different types of jump seats if u look at the different years and models so maybe one will fit your needs. Honestly though, if u are in Africa, look for fj40 Lx jump seats.

My seats have been modified since this thread. Here they are now. They have worked out great for my needs. Rather than mount to the floor they now mount to the roll cage. Also rather than be held up with straps when folded up, they now are held up with the original land Rover seat hook and stick to the roll cage. I also installed cup holders.View attachment 1775433
Looking to do this with my FJ. Got any more pics on how you mounted to the roll cage? This mean not floor latch?

Looking to do this with my FJ. Got any more pics on how you mounted to the roll cage? This mean not floor latch?
@DangerNoodle has some pictures I sent him very recently when he was looking for ideas to mount the same seats. I would have to dig through a ton of pics to find them again but he may still have them. He also has pretty good pics of his in his build thread. They are very comfortable. His roll cage mounting isn't much different than my roll cage mounting. I just don't have storage drawers below my seats.

@DangerNoodle has some pictures I sent him very recently when he was looking for ideas to mount the same seats. I would have to dig through a ton of pics to find them again but he may still have them. He also has pretty good pics of his in his build thread. They are very comfortable. His roll cage mounting isn't much different than my roll cage mounting. I just don't have storage drawers below my seats.

Pages 14 and 15 for the seat fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom